Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it is a contest code. Whenever you enter a contest, they email YOU a code. It's immediately stored in your account and can't be given out. Thebatman may have not known this...or he did muhuhaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hahaha no
Worries :) thanku

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Force Friday, I did learn of the existence of an Executioner Storm Trooper. I wonder who will be executed? Luke, perhaps?

On Force Friday, I did learn of the existence of an Executioner Storm Trooper. I wonder who will be executed? Luke, perhaps?

I thought the executioners job was to deal with troopers that don't follow orders (like Finn).

I would have rather missed it by hours (which is usually the norm) than 15 minutes. Three in in a row that I've missed, I'm in a slump lol.

I don't know what Sideshow's strategy is meant to be.

Are these little, short-lived codes helping their sales, getting more people interested in their (extremely dull) social media platforms?

If it wasn't for codes I wouldn't look at any of their media beyond the retail site itself. The monetary value at the moment is so little that snagging a code is more about collecting a trophy after stalking a leopard halfway across Africa. But, more often than not, and as the way with leopards, you miss them and they take a chunk out of you instead.

How long would you have to stalk them at this rate before you'd have enough to make a worthwhile impact on a purchase?

Notifications on. Sound off. Missed a code. You idiot Futurion.

I don't know what Sideshow's strategy is meant to be.

Are these little, short-lived codes helping their sales, getting more people interested in their (extremely dull) social media platforms?

If it wasn't for codes I wouldn't look at any of their media beyond the retail site itself. The monetary value at the moment is so little that snagging a code is more about collecting a trophy after stalking a leopard halfway across Africa. But, more often than not, and as the way with leopards, you miss them and they take a chunk out of you instead.

How long would you have to stalk them at this rate before you'd have enough to make a worthwhile impact on a purchase?
I slept through this last one, despite having notifications turned on and my phone next to my pillow. Since Comic Con started, I've accumulated approximately $67 in codes, so...a little over a month, I guess.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back