Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Does any code work on the Hot Toys Bruce Banner? I tried every discount code in the past two months and none of them are eligible.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Can this code SAD-V2014-C5EPVIEU for $15 and this coupon COLLECT14 for $20 be used together?

Can this code SAD-V2014-C5EPVIEU for $15 and this coupon COLLECT14 for $20 be used together?

That code is for $25. But no. Can't combine anything. Ever. Unless specifically called out. I'm very disappointed about it too. But it's always been like this with SS.

Monkey Depot is offering free shipping all weekend on US orders and discounted international for those interested. :wave

at cornerstorecomics.com enter closeitout at check out where the coupon section is and you get 25% off in stock items. i checked the hot toys mime joker and the total shipped was $189 and some change.

That code is for $25. But no. Can't combine anything. Ever. Unless specifically called out. I'm very disappointed about it too. But it's always been like this with SS.

85253-now-thats-stupid-gif-Beth-Gree-Yn5r.gif

at cornerstorecomics.com enter closeitout at check out where the coupon section is and you get 25% off in stock items. i checked the hot toys mime joker and the total shipped was $189 and some change.
I kind of hate how the Corner Store Comics web site shows items when they aren't in stock anymore. I would probably get something there using that coupon but basically anything I'd want is sold out.

Also was almost going to use Sideshow's coupon on The Amazing Spider-Man Spider-Man figure but he doesn't have the $10 flat rate shipping so it kind of kills the deal as it's basically only $5 off.

It looks like the only thing they do have in stock is mime joker. Wish they had the tumbler in stock, or 89 batmobile, but I bet you can't use the 25% off on those. Funny thing is, I've seen companies put out % off coupons before, and purposely put sold out on their more expensive items so people can't use it, and then put in stock when the coupon expires.

Though they do have the Capt A premium format in stock. With 25% off, it comes to 240 before shipping.

It looks like the only thing they do have in stock is mime joker. Wish they had the tumbler in stock, or 89 batmobile, but I bet you can't use the 25% off on those. Funny thing is, I've seen companies put out % off coupons before, and purposely put sold out on their more expensive items so people can't use it, and then put in stock when the coupon expires.

Though they do have the Capt A premium format in stock. With 25% off, it comes to 240 before shipping.
I know there are certain sites that pull stuff like that (why they don't just say excluded from the sale I don't understand) but I don't think Corner Store Comics does. They had a sale during Christmas too and they had quite a few items up for a couple days at least during it before items started selling out. I think you're right though that the Mime Joker is the only Hot Toys figure in stock. Oh well I guess.

I'd like to see SS take a chance and offer a $40 coupon one day. Probably open a lot of space in their warehouse. The $25 is nice though. Made me buy something.

I'd like to see SS take a chance and offer a $40 coupon one day. Probably open a lot of space in their warehouse. The $25 is nice though. Made me buy something.

I'd like $150 in free RP...Oh I did! :yess:
Good times.

I kind of hate how the Corner Store Comics web site shows items when they aren't in stock anymore.

You and me both brother, but look at all the extra organic search traffic it brings them. Google is next to useless as a search engine because of al the gaming of their system - when you're trying to use it as part of your business it gets really depressing and frustrating. It's no unusual for me to burn 4 to 6 hours searching for stuff - 2 to 4 days in one week even. It's not like in the movies.

Cornerstore ran a 25% off coupon several weeks back to clear out stock, and at that time they had much more in stock items. Including the $$$ Iron Man Hall of Armor. Someone saved some serious cash on that bad boy.

Is there a limit to how many contests a person can join?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can enter every contest they put up. I used to sign up for them all but now I pretty much only enter the ones for pieces I really want. I'd rather win something that I am going to display than win something I know I'd immediately sell because I'm not interested in adding the piece to my collection. I did finally win a contest last year--I won a HT Shadow Predator, which was my first Predator and one I was going to buy anyway.

Thanks for the COLLECT14 code. I used him on MOS Supes.

I'd like $150 in free RP...Oh I did! :yess:
Good times.

Hoarder ;)

That said, I didn't do bad myself and any discount is greatly appreciated, it certainly encourages people to buy as well.

If I could use the $20 code and my rewards points, I'd buy a figure right now. Silly to me that you can't. I also think you should still get rewards points if you use a coupon code, on the remaining / actual money that you spend. But that's just me.

Back