Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an even $50 this week so far. Yeah, that's right- SO FAR!

I'm still hoping for MOAR because, well, that's what we do!

Once again, thank you to all those involved with the alert system! I think I nabbed most of the codes so far. I'm sure they will sneak one or two more in on us before halloween. Really enjoyed the codes having a longer lifespan and the fact most were five bucks. Despite being ready to check out I'll still monitor this place like a hawk. lol

I currently have $108 in rewards. Will save up to use later on as nothing really interests me at the moment.

I used about $280 in RP a little over a year ago... back up to $130 or so. Kinda wish I just held tight. Woulda been close to a free PF soon.

I was actually going to preorder that Arkham Knight Batman from Hot Toys but decided not to due to concerns about the durability of the suit.

Waste of money. Everybody got it cheaper than SSC. Save your Rp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the deal they had some time ago where you buy a hot toys figure and get hot toys Phasma for free , what figure or figures did you have to purchase ?

I'm at $60 so far this week. I kid you not - my pug accidentally kicked me in the stomach at 5AM one night as she stretched out on the bed, waking me up JUSSSST in time to see a code drop. I gave her a treat for that. :lol

Not to be ungrateful, but they certainly felt, to me at least, like they were just going through the motions for the most part this year. The reward points are nice, and always appreciated, but the old spooktacular spark felt more absent than ever.

You can get it now with $59.45 off and free shipping (total of $145.55) with code FIRSTORDER form SSC.
Best to save your Reward Points for something else.

Unless that discount is what you're referring to.

Hey, thanks for making me put the brakes on that. I just did a quick search on our for sale section and found a good potential at a better price!

Grateful of course but spook this year was just ok.

I imagine for people who did mildly embarassing public displays of dorkiness in exchange for $150+ collectible items it was pretty great. They did way more of that this year than they ever have in the past. For those of us who aren't into that kind of thing, it's bound to feel a little unfulfilling.

I just sold my mint only inspected FO and heavy gunner 2 pack for 200. Man the articulation is brutal. I was about to display and then said forget it.

I ordered the Hot Toys Animated Fett free and clear with RPs this month. Now I'm up to between $85-90 again with $59.50 from Spook.

I received a $20 off code I'm not going to use. I can give it to someone who is going to order an item today through my referral link. Just post here what item you're going to order. I'll pick a winner, not necessarily the first one to post, and PM you the code and my referral link to the item you're buying. You would need to click on that link and order directly from that page.

I'm at $60 so far this week. I kid you not - my pug accidentally kicked me in the stomach at 5AM one night as she stretched out on the bed, waking me up JUSSSST in time to see a code drop. I gave her a treat for that. :lol

Hahaha Amazing. Damn if I weren't so allergic to dogs, I'd have a pug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back