Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Yeh the spamming nature of susan's contest bug me, but the whole point of doing the contests for sideshow is to get sideshow trending.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Where is Chicky's Twitter though?

Exactly...I used to wish it was just one entry per person. But I suppose the whole point is to get SSC out there in front of people who don't know who they are.

I do zero discovery on twitter. Never browse anything trending, never take suggestions (advertisements).

Even though Susan is unlimited, I normally will only do one or two entires. The time I won, I only submitted one and it was right when it opened. Luck of the draw I guess!

Me neither. But, I try to keep my Twitter pretty tight, I don't like a lot of fluff in my feed. So I only follow people who are interesting. Unlike FB where I like/friend a ton of places. On FB I can choose whether or not their post will show up in my feed.

Most of Susan's are all random drawings unless she specifically says otherwise.

I hate having to send pictures to enter contests, especially when I have to create something. I'm not that creative... I went all out for the Predator Choppa contest, using my ceiling fan as the helicopter blades, but nada. For the opening crawl of SW, I did a Brady Bunch theme, but she didn't even comment. Oh well. Here was my entry:
Here's a story... of an angry Jedi...
who didn't bring up two kids... of his own.
They were hid-den... by Obi-Wan...
So he was all alone...

I amused myself, so I guess that's all that matters...

Just keep trying. Chicky has a lot of different types of contests and sometimes you are only competing with ten to twenty people and eventually you should win. It took a while before I won, but I kept at it. And several times she gives out extra rewards like $25 in rewards points, so even if your entry isn't the best you still might win something cool. Plus her contest are just fun to enter.

Dang, didn't win this one. Looks like maybe Phil from Milwaukee is the winner but she hasn't announced it yet.

Dang, didn't win this one. Looks like maybe Phil from Milwaukee is the winner but she hasn't announced it yet.
There's somebody else from Milwaukee?!?!?! I thought I had cornered the market (besides the guy from Hales Corners)...

I'm biting my nails right now, hoping I won a contest. But not Susan's. I entered an Oscars contest to win movie tickets for an entire year. I went 21-3 with my picks, which MAY be good enough to win. I dunno. But I'm praying! Two movie tickets every day for an entire year! As much as I'd love to win Susan's contest, I'd prefer to win the movie tickets...

Yep, I can't enter the picture contests usually as I'm at work when most of them go up.

Forgot the use the Collect14 coupon in time, too. :(

Can someone here win something for me that they already have? LOL

Chicky teased a contest tonight for a Proto Boba Fett.

Susan is giving away a HT Jor El right now on Twitter. I won one of those from Chicky last month, so not entering myself. Good luck!

Did we find out who one the War Machine from yesterday's contest?

Back