Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

If I cancel the order I used COLLECT14 on, can I use the coupon again or no?

Nope. At least in the past they wouldn't let you use it if you canceled the original order.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

That's what I figured. Shucks. Anyone got a spare gift card? :)

No real point to ordering city hunter for double rewards if I'm not using a gift card/coupon like I could and almost have several times before.

Questions my good sir/ma'am. I ordered the exclusive light asgardian thor and put it on flex pay last october. But with the new policy and feb code, i order the ht thor armored one. Save 20$ and a rp. My question is if i decided to cancel my order. Can i first change my flex pay to single paymeny first then cancel the order for me not to get cancellation fee charges? Hoping for a response. Thankyou

Questions my good sir/ma'am. I ordered the exclusive light asgardian thor and put it on flex pay last october. But with the new policy and feb code, i order the ht thor armored one. Save 20$ and a rp. My question is if i decided to cancel my order. Can i first change my flex pay to single paymeny first then cancel the order for me not to get cancellation fee charges? Hoping for a response. Thankyou

FLEXPay does incur cancellation charges but it's all dependent on what payment you're on for FLEXPay. I would definitely recommend you contact our customer service department (you can find all the contact info in my footer) to see if perhaps canceling FLEXPay order right now would even incur a cancelation fee (it may not). Additionally, the Exclusive version of the Thor piece (Asgardian Light Armor Thor/) is wait listed, so if you are also asking whether you can cancel your FLEXPay order to switch it to a full pay order on this item, you will not be able to since it is now a Wait Listed item and Pre-Orders cannot be switched from a payment plan option to a full pay option.

-SideshowAlex

Damn I'm tempted by double rewards points on the City Hunter Predator. Too bad I used the COLLECT14 code to pre-order Zod already.

I've been debating getting Cobra Commander with the next coupon that comes out.....but it's not on my current "want" list. Decisions Decisions!

Damn I'm tempted by double rewards points on the City Hunter Predator. Too bad I used the COLLECT14 code to pre-order Zod already.
I can't get 'COLLECT14' to work on it.
Was going to blow my $150 RP on my second HT.

I guess only gift cards work on it. Wish I still had one of the several I've had that have expired.

I can't get 'COLLECT14' to work on it.
Was going to blow my $150 RP on my second HT.
Oh that's right I forgot that figure isn't eligible for coupons since it has free shipping and you can only use gift cards for it.

Oh that's right I forgot that figure isn't eligible for coupons since it has free shipping and you can only use gift cards for it.
$40 International shipping but still doesn't work.

Probably a good thing, I spend enough on statues without starting on figures.
I'll try and keep the BD Terminator as my only one.

They just sent an email with a happy hour double reward on items that I don't want. Damn.

No kidding. Come on double rewards on Dewback already! But only while there's a monthly coupon active please! ;) It's like dominos Sideshow. Once that falls, then a Veteran Clone falls immediately afterwards.

Anyone here own that mime joker? Already own the 1989 (amazing) DX08 and I'm not sure if I NEED this one...

Send Hot Toys a message… Skip it.

Send Hot Toys a message… Skip it.
It's a cool looking figure despite not being entirely necessary. Personally I'd say it worth owning if you're a Joker fan or like Burton's Batman. I've almost gotten it myself a few times but am waiting to find the DX08 instead first.

FLEXPay does incur cancellation charges but it's all dependent on what payment you're on for FLEXPay. I would definitely recommend you contact our customer service department (you can find all the contact info in my footer) to see if perhaps canceling FLEXPay order right now would even incur a cancelation fee (it may not). Additionally, the Exclusive version of the Thor piece (Asgardian Light Armor Thor/) is wait listed, so if you are also asking whether you can cancel your FLEXPay order to switch it to a full pay order on this item, you will not be able to since it is now a Wait Listed item and Pre-Orders cannot be switched from a payment plan option to a full pay option.

-SideshowAlex

Thank you so much Ma'am For your response. I really do appreciate. Got a much clearer answer to my question thus far need to be aware on my next preorder purchases. I'll probably just going to get the two thors for now and decide which one to keep once i receive the figure/s. Thank You

Back