Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I don't give a flying ****. I missed it. Big deal. They still owe me a buck from May 4th or 5th or whatever. I sent an email late last week, I think, and nothing. It's just not worth it anymore.
They owe me $3. I also sent an email last week and have received nothing as well. I got a notification that their wrap-up show was starting so I put it on in the background while I was reading other stuff. At this rate it'll be next year before I have enough reward points to justify buying something from Sideshow vs. other cheaper options.

Sideshow's stinginess was exposed during this event. But since I was asking my wife for forgiveness on a certain matter these last 3 days I have decided to forgive Sideshow. She did forgive me today.

I must have missed it, as I didn't get anything either...eh, I think I'm done anyways. I just spent up all my remaining rewards, and the only thing I'm remotely interested in ordering from Sideshow is the newest Wolverine from Hot Toys. And that's far away from now....who knows how I'll feel by the time it releases...as it is I'm at that point of not giving a flying f@%k about the events any longer.
Low returns for valuable time, with even lower entertainment value.... I think I'm burnt.

I know I'm owed $3 from SS for past spins... but the effort and the lack of anything to spend it on makes it a chore. Plus... its 3 lousy dollars.
Exactly. I only have $2 in rewards in my account right now so who cares. If some overdue figure orders finally arrive in the next few months then I might have @$50-60 in rewards later in the year. But as I've already cashed out all of the registration rewards for this year save for the last one (December Holiday Special?), until then there's no point worrying about $3.

Back