Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the compliments. I have a large batch going out tomorrow. If anyone would like one when the rest go out tomorrow just shoot me over a PM. THanks

How do your capes attach to the figure? I hate the way the HT capes attach (the hook that you have to jam under the chest plate is a horrible design).

How do your capes attach to the figure? I hate the way the HT capes attach (the hook that you have to jam under the chest plate is a horrible design).

I design the capes with 2 tabs which are just fabric. You carefully put them into the slots and the cape will stay

I just got this in thanks Lance I love it! I was trying to argue that it wasn't worth replacing as the HT was fine as is but as a former naysayer I can vouche that it's worth it it helps the look of the figure a bit.

Craftsmaship was quite well done I was impressed!

Get lance's cape guys I originally wanted one for OC batman months ago but didn't want to mod the figure.

The cape situation is easy as pie for the DX... Just stuff the ends in the slots with a toothpick, keep stuffing until the v is not too big at the back. It stays in just fine without those HT clips.

It does not exactly totally make the figure per se, but it might always bug you knowing there is a better cape option out there

I just got this in thanks Lance I love it! I was trying to argue that it wasn't worth replacing as the HT was fine as is but as a former naysayer I can vouche that it's worth it it helps the look of the figure a bit.

Get lance's cape guys I originally wanted one for OC batman months ago but didn't want to mod the figure.

The cape situation is easy as pie for the DX... Just stuff the ends in the slots with a toothpick, keep stuffing until the v is not too big at the back. It stays in just fine without those HT clips.

It does not exactly totally make the figure per se, but it might always bug you knowing there is a better cape option out there

Pics please, buddy :D

wow, thanks for the compliments man I appreciate it. If you ever want to mod the batman begins figure for a cape let me know man.

Totally agree. After futzing it right it blows the HT cape away.

here are some pics of mine:
IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

I only have enough material for a few capes left and once it is gone I have to order some more. I will only order more material if multiple people are interested and that may not happen so these may be my last few capes and once they are gone they are gone.

Just sent payment for one of the new ones! Can't wait to get it, it's going to look awesome.

Can't wait to see more pics of this new design on the figure.

Also, could you post a pic of the cape spread out lforigno?

Back