Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all capes have been shipped. But I have no idea which one you ordered, I forgot. But which ever one you asked for you got.

I didn't know there was 2 types of tdk capes to choose from, I just ordered TDK cape from you. If it helps at all, I ordered 2 TDK capes, shipped to Jakarta indonesia. I would prefer the one with the bat like shaped capes though. Can you please confirm with me bud?

I didn't know there was 2 types of tdk capes to choose from, I just ordered TDK cape from you. If it helps at all, I ordered 2 TDK capes, shipped to Jakarta indonesia. I would prefer the one with the bat like shaped capes though. Can you please confirm with me bud?

If I can recall if you ordered just the TDK capes than you will get the ones with the curves.

If I can recall if you ordered just the TDK capes than you will get the ones with the curves.

nice :yess:

cant wait to get this, as my dx is without its cape right now. Got the body replacement from HT last week, just need your cape so that my bats will be perfect!

thanks mate :duff

Thought these pics showed off the cape nicely :) :

P1070805.jpg

P1070807.jpg

This is lforigno's original TDK regular (short) cape.

I bought a yard of this fabric yesterday to play with a little bit. It is black velvet and has a similar look to that in the film. I only have enough material to make 2 capes, but it will be normal price 30 dollars shipped. Anyways here it is:
IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

Last edited:
Hey there, lforigno! Awesome looks on the black velvet one! Thenks for these neat looking capes, man!

i got your cape man so awesome it looks and feels cool cant wait to put it on my DX wich should arrive this or the next week :p

Thought these pics showed off the cape nicely :) :

P1070805.jpg

P1070807.jpg

This is lforigno's original TDK regular (short) cape.

Maglor how did you put your belt like that on your Batman's body? My Batman's stomach sticks out a little and when I put my belt on him, it just can't cover the lower area at the body and the upper body with the belt sticks out.

Maglor how did you put your belt like that on your Batman's body? My Batman's stomach sticks out a little and when I put my belt on him, it just can't cover the lower area at the body and the upper body with the belt sticks out.

I think I know what you are asking...

I made a post about this problem in the DX02 thread a while ago, but am not sure if anyone noticed it.

I have seen the belly sticking out on a lot of peoples DX02's and it's a posing issue. Out of the box his belly looks pretty much like this:

P1070523.jpg

You have to work with the hips and pelvis area to get is gut (and butt) positioned correctly. Like this:

P1070522.jpg

Then put on the belt and it will look just like this:

P1070805.jpg

People complain that this figure has limited poseability, but all those points of articulation really do matter when it comes to the finer points! ;)

I bought a yard of this fabric yesterday to play with a little bit. It is black velvet and has a similar look to that in the film. I only have enough material to make 2 capes, but it will be normal price 30 dollars shipped. Anyways here it is:
IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

these looks like the ones cr0w uses.

What you think, mate? which one is better?

I think I know what you are asking...

I made a post about this problem in the DX02 thread a while ago, but am not sure if anyone noticed it.

I have seen the belly sticking out on a lot of peoples DX02's and it's a posing issue. Out of the box his belly looks pretty much like this:

P1070523.jpg

You have to work with the hips and pelvis area to get is gut (and butt) positioned correctly. Like this:

P1070522.jpg

Then put on the belt and it will look just like this:

P1070805.jpg

People complain that this figure has limited poseability, but all those points of articulation really do matter when it comes to the finer points! ;)

Thx for the help Maglor! I will try what you are suggested. :hi5:

Back