Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is the new cape design. Pretty bland but all the cuts are precise, but it looks totally accurate when it is on a figure:

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

Time to break out the trouser press. Mine has gone fairly creased as well.

Looks good!

And ironing is a must for anyone purchasing this. Do that right out of the envelope.

Edges are very smooth... no fraying very percise.. here are a few pics of the cape on my batman.

i steamed my cape worked liek a charm. don't put an iron anywhere near it if you don't have to!

bman3.png

bman2.png

bman1.png

Thats TDK long. The Begins is so much more longer than that.

4121187324_92041a28de_z.jpg

4121187310_e3c522a324_z.jpg

Maybe it wasn't this one that was badly creased. Such lovely capes though.

dscf0025h.jpg

dscf0027j.jpg

dscf0029x.jpg

dscf0032y.jpg

dscf0030a.jpg

Last edited:
The cape I got from Lance was simply the TDK one... I got it just two weeks ago and its not the complete round one he just posted a few days ago. Not sure if ithat's a redesign or not but to me it looks strange without the curves at the bottom so im glad I got the one i did.

He created that one so no light would peek through at the feet like when you see Batman in the building against the SWAT team.

Just like the costume stills in some shops or museums?so the cap drops right to the floor with no gaps due to the bat curves.

Back