Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes it takes time because it is shipped out first class mail which is 5-10 business days so it can take 2 and a half weeks. Dont worry buddy you will get it.

:lol :exactly:

Actually a local IMAX dome was playing it, and they usually only play educational stuff. I couldn't pass it up. If you don't know, IMAX dome is 6 stories high (and wide). That's 96 feet! :google

:lol :exactly:

Actually a local IMAX dome was playing it, and they usually only play educational stuff. I couldn't pass it up. If you don't know, IMAX dome is 6 stories high (and wide). That's 96 feet! :google

That's insane man! You lucky duck!

I would love to see TDK in imax (I never got to :( )

and I would love to see Avatar again (but in IMAX 3D :drool, not just regular 3D. but hell id see it in regular 3D again for sure, amazing movie!)

Yeah, I saw Avatar in IMAX 3D. It was truly awesome.

Actually, IMAX is better than IMAX dome.

IMAX dome is bigger, but it is literally a dome, so everything looks stretched on the edges. Still TDK that big was pretty rad. When Joker takes off his mask and says: "stranger" it was literally 96 feet of Heath Ledger's face! :panic:

My mom just texted me saying mine came today!!! Now just waiting for my DX to come so I can put it all together!!! Looks like I'm going back home this weekend!!

Yeah, I saw Avatar in IMAX 3D. It was truly awesome.

Actually, IMAX is better than IMAX dome.

IMAX dome is bigger, but it is literally a dome, so everything looks stretched on the edges. Still TDK that big was pretty rad. When Joker takes off his mask and says: "stranger" it was literally 96 feet of Heath Ledger's face! :panic:

Dome sounds really weird, I'm gonna look for some pics of it hehe.

But yeah, 96 feet of Heath Ledger sounds epic!

uh.....that didn't sound wrong did it?

Dome sounds really weird, I'm gonna look for some pics of it hehe.

300px-OMNIMAX_frame.png

09073_26206_imax-1.jpg

2-Sci-Port+Imax+Dome+Theatre.jpg

pic.asp

Cin_Mus_Ctr_OMNIMAX.jpg

As you can see, IMAX dome (or omnimax) is totally different than a regular IMAX screen, which looks like this:
imax.jpg

The version I watched did have the changing aspect ratios, so it was real IMAX film, just a bigger projection.

My mom just texted me saying mine came today!!! Now just waiting for my DX to come so I can put it all together!!! Looks like I'm going back home this weekend!!

Congrats bud! I'm excited for you! :)

Omnimax works better for documentary stuff thats mostly landscapes like in the pic above, but it was pretty cool for the Dark Knight. At the beginning when the Jokers goons are running down the stairs at the bank it felt like you were gonna fall down the stairs :panic:, and the wide shots of Gotham were pretty rad. But the best part was the gliding in Hong Kong! Very cool. :rock

I've never experienced something like that one I quoted. Most cinema's I've been to was like the last pic posted with Imax, even though it wasn't an Imax I was in.

However, I remember seeing something like this but it was a space universe thing.

2-Sci-Port+Imax+Dome+Theatre.jpg

Everyone stood in a dome. We nearly all fell down as it flies into you extremely fast. Like the wormholes in the Bill & Ted films. It's crazy how something fake but the visions really screws up your balance though you're only standing still. It was rather overwhelming when you're 9/10. It started making me feel queasy. The only way you could start to regain your balanced feeling was looking to the floor or walk out, which was hard. As the motion was all around you.

I just bought mine.

how long does it take for yours t come after you send the payment ?

Everyone stood in a dome. We nearly all fell down as it flies into you extremely fast. Like the wormholes in the Bill & Ted films. It's crazy how something fake but the visions really screws up your balance though you're only standing still. It was rather overwhelming when you're 9/10. It started making me feel queasy. The only way you could start to regain your balanced feeling was looking to the floor or walk out, which was hard. As the motion was all around you.

Sounds like something that I would want to do :devil

Back