Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His profile says that he was on the Freaks board today.

has anyone who recently tried to ordered form lance heard from him? I PMed him earlier this week but haven't gotten a reply and don't want to miss out on a cape!!

Which one are you looking for? You can buy my velvet long TDK cape. :D

Alright you talked me into it.

I'll take a Begins velvet cape for my Takara.

Did you see this lforigno? :pray:

Last edited:
got it, thanks man and it will go out tomorrow. I still have 2 begins capes available and 3 tdk capes if anyone is interested.

The OC capes are 35 and the TDK capes are 25 in velvet

I bought a tdk cape from you ages ago ..it was a velvet and some other material hybrid at the time ..are they now just velvet?, have your capes improved over in the last few mothes? ..thinking of buying a tdk shortcape form you.

just a couple crappy pictures from me. the main thing i like about the cape is how it hangs around the shoulders, and just how black it is.

f4ffdfba.jpg

c910a8f3.jpg

I hope he dusted before he put that in there. Or one will have to break out the sellotape.

There's still a nice smell off the fabric when I open my cabinet. I love it. :D

you're right mags - the belt is a tad high. i changed that, thanks!
i actually looked back a few pages and saw how vodoun posed his, with the cape wrapping round the figure. loved it and had to copy it.

you're right mags - the belt is a tad high. i changed that, thanks!
i actually looked back a few pages and saw how vodoun posed his, with the cape wrapping round the figure. loved it and had to copy it.

Post more pics! :lecture

Post more pics! :lecture

must you force me to embarass myself with this piss-poor photography? :lol

here's a couple more - there's too much light in the room i think to really do the cape justice. but the blinds are red and when i lower them batman looks like he's doing something naughty on the narrow streets of amsterdam. i'll need to work on it a lot more before i get it to look as good as it did on vodoun's fig.

cb6f6b70.jpg

290ffe63.jpg

Awesome. :cool:

I am very curious to see what my Takara will look like with the velvet cape. I don't think anyone has tried that yet. Or at least I haven't seen any photos of it.

I'll post pics as soon as it gets here.

Pass on the cape or the figure?

pass on the cape. I was about to pull the trigger, then I realized that I still needed to buy my supplies for my Arch Final! (which I bought today) And so far the total ranking of my supplies/materials (not including prints of my plans, elevations, etc) is roughly $70. It's an expensive major :(

pass on the cape. I was about to pull the trigger, then I realized that I still needed to buy my supplies for my Arch Final! (which I bought today) And so far the total ranking of my supplies/materials (not including prints of my plans, elevations, etc) is roughly $70. It's an expensive major :(

I'll be riding the capeless express with ya all the way Gipetto :(

Back