Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could probably do that if someone wanted to do that. I still need to make another mold of the original cause the mold has a lot of bubbles in it. The castings so far have been good except for all the air bubbles. If I can get time to make a better mold id be happy to let someone else mold them. What I need is a compressor vac pump so the molds can be degassed. Still haven't found one yet.

Send me the head all take care of it all.

I would but all my stuff is packed away in storage right now. Trying to sell our house so we can move this summer. I wouldn't know where to go looking for it as I have about 20 storage bins holding all my Collectables right now. I have the mold I can get to easily but that's the one with the bubbles in it. Sorry friends but this project for me will have to wait. If anyone else has the medi head and is willing to cast it please feel free.

Hi there friends!!
Here .s my custom Luke Jedi Master....Hope you like it

Late in the game, but I finally got the parts for one of these!
Clean Luke head is on the way, but I like the BD one more every time I look at it:

7914cd72942e351a4fbc1284b3ff335f.jpg

Sorry for this noobish question, I'm VERY new at this only been collecting a few months. My question is: Is it possible to simply take the head off of the sideshow jedi luke and put the Hot Toys Luke DX07 head on the body?

Back