Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not without seriously modding the neck piece Luke's head would have to sit on. It would be easier to use the Sideshow Jedi clothes on the Bespin body or buy a seperate Hot Toys Slim Body to put them on.

I've done this on a recast HT head and you need to dremmel 90% of the neck guts to get it to sit on the neck post.
Do-able but seems an real shame to destroy a HT head for it , Egel probably has the best Idea

Nice score! If you are really patient, waiting for Hoth Luke would provide a headsculpt.

Here's my custom Jedi Luke:

Recipe:
-Hot Toys DX07 Luke head with custom hairpiece by Ben Knight (Indiana)
-Hot Toys TrueType slim body, with Hot Toys left hand
-Sideshow Jedi Luke outfit, lightsaber(s), and right gloved hand

Compared with my unaltered Sideshow Luke and my Kenner Jedi Luke from childhood:

And here's the original Kenner Luke compared with same sculpt repainted by Les Walker:

Comments and constructive criticism welcomed. :)

i have the sideshow Luke and the expression on his face always makes me chuckle ,its as if he has suddenly had someone shove the rough end of a pineapple up his arse yours is much much better,great work!

Don't see much Endor Luke customs so here is one i put together. Enjoy

IMAG0917.jpg

IMAG0916.jpg

IMAG0915.jpg

Very, very nice work on your custom Luke's Mah45. Good stuff. :)

I agree, dont see many Endor Luke's. I did one a couple of months ago using the HT sculpt. Here is a pic of mine with the helmet on as Mr.Fusion requested. I simply removed the hair sculpt and placed some padding in the helmet and futzed it until I got it to sit right. This pic was taken before I finished the belt etc, but its the best shot I have with the helmet on Luke. :)

0021000x827_zps4ad0b740.jpg

Thanks Mr. Fusion, annihilate22, Chakaman for your feedbacks.
I also left the hair piece off and added foam padding in the helmet.

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

if anyone here has a jedi luke saber please let me know..i still havent been able to find one.

Thanks to jedijim for the inspiration and the idea for the Jedi Luke wig. It looks amazing!
Just waiting on my spare hot toys body and Luke head to come in.

image.jpg

Thanks man. Took me awhile to carve it out just right so it would sit correctly. I got it to fit pretty tightly so it wouldn't fall down over his face and it won't fall off.

Back