Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7bdba16c060ef8851252743699f95ceb.jpg
161294cef900e369b712c28d31be2682.jpg

Great stuff - which wig is this? It's one of my favourites.

Thanks mate....the wig is made by friend. its the Dx7 one modified and painted

I'm sure it's been addressed before, but where do you guys get those incredible boots for these figures?

Could you also share witch feet did you use? I'm customizing mine but I haven't been able find something that fit on those foot pegs.

You.re right. Did boots.and for the foot i use the regular ones. Ttm21...ttm22

Thanks mate....the wig is made by friend. its the Dx7 one modified and painted

I really like the way it combines messy hair with combover, without making the combover too severe. Hope HT go for something similar when they eventually make a Jedi Luke.

I really like the way it combines messy hair with combover, without making the combover too severe. Hope HT go for something similar when they eventually make a Jedi Luke.
Thanks mate! Hope Hot toys makes a Jedi Luke!! For sure would be a great figure! A must for my collection.No doubt

I've been lurking on this thread for a few days now and had a quick question if someone could shoot me an answer. I'm trying to make a custom bespin luke (ht is too expensive) and i decided on ht clothes and the $40 custom head. But to save money I wanted to get a body that already had hands. Does anyone know the best body to get? I found one and wanted to know if it would work for the head, skin tone, and overall height & proportions. Thanks in advance!

Custom Narrow Shoulder Body with Neck 1 6 for Hot Toys Head Sculpt TTM21 | eBay

I've been lurking on this thread for a few days now and had a quick question if someone could shoot me an answer. I'm trying to make a custom bespin luke (ht is too expensive) and i decided on ht clothes and the $40 custom head. But to save money I wanted to get a body that already had hands. Does anyone know the best body to get? I found one and wanted to know if it would work for the head, skin tone, and overall height & proportions. Thanks in advance!

Custom Narrow Shoulder Body with Neck 1 6 for Hot Toys Head Sculpt TTM21 | eBay

Not sure if that would work because it has a neck - doesn't the custom head also have a neck? Someone who knows their stuff would also have to advise you as to whether you need a narrow shoulder body or a slim body. Sorry i can't help more as I don't have the Bespin outfit.

Anyway ..
The body must be neckless

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421143349780.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421143349780.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 239
Thanks for the info! Yeah I realized the need for no neck when I looked some more at other threads :lol
Somebody flat out said dx07 uses a ttm22 slim, which is good.

Is there any cheap version of the ttm22 with hands? If not, then I'm just gonna have to bite that bullet and get a body that's worth it.

So far i ordered the $40 bespin custom sculpt, dx07 jacket and pants, and the dx07 boots. Is there a place cheaper than ebay for things like the belt, blaster, and lightsaber? ebay is slim pickings now.

Keep on mind that Bespin boots uses a special foot peg...does not fit ttm22 ir other regular body.... Try eBay searching a dx07 body....

Thanks for the info! Yeah I realized the need for no neck when I looked some more at other threads :lol

Is there any cheap version of the ttm22 with hands? If not, then I'm just gonna have to bite that bullet and get a body that's worth it.

So far i ordered the $40 bespin custom sculpt, dx07 jacket and pants, and the dx07 boots. Is there a place cheaper than ebay for things like the belt, blaster, and lightsaber? ebay is slim pickings now.
Also as far as I know the DX07 boots only fit the DX07 body. They have a funny connector...I might be wrong though but worth checking out.

Hot Toys DX07 Star Wars Luke Skywalker Bespin Outfit 1 6 Battle Damaged Body | eBay

Could I remove the feet and just stump them into place?

And could you describe the connector? I'm trying to visualize it.

Back