Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trying to make a better display of the figures and statue.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

So I have my jedi Luke and bespin Luke completed now! Currently just swapping clothes as I wait for the second body and head. I chose medicom for the Jedi clothes, but I have a few questions. How do I make the medicom hands compatible with hot toys pegs without a dremmel? Could i use a screw driver or something to make the hole? And unfortunately my lightsaber blade came with what looks like air bubbles. :(
Is there anyway to fix it? Thanks!

Will upload pics soon.

I figured out my hand issue. I ripped out the medicom pegs and hinge and then filled the space with poster tack. Pushed the hot toys pegs into the tack and now the hands are very secure and snug. Very happy with it. Only cost me $2. It even survived the ignited lightsaber test. Didn't budge. And the best part is that you can still remove the pegs and even turn them.

Nice pics matrix
Where did you find the handcuffs?
And what all did you do to your vader?

I figured out my hand issue. I ripped out the medicom pegs and hinge and then filled the space with poster tack. Pushed the hot toys pegs into the tack and now the hands are very secure and snug. Very happy with it. Only cost me $2. It even survived the ignited lightsaber test. Didn't budge. And the best part is that you can still remove the pegs and even turn them.

Nice pics matrix
Where did you find the handcuffs?
And what all did you do to your vader?

Those are the cuffs that come with SS Leia. Vader looks awesome!

Thanks so much! Yes the cuffs are indeed from SS leia. Vader is a reworking of both SS DX/ANH and the Kaiyodo model kit

yeah I know what you mean about the enterbay toys. I still think it`s the better of likeness of ford even then HT. but here is my version of jedi luke with my custom version of bespin han and my vader hope the height is right. han and luke.jpg luke and vader.jpg

Third party has made this awesome ROTJ Luke head, I got one and it is perfect!! I was using the cut-out medicom wig but this is much better!
Custom Luke Skywalker Jedi Movable Eyes 2 0 Star Wars 1 6 Head Instock | eBay

They have it with the regular wig as well, good for those who want an extra head or to make an ANH Luke:
Custom Luke Skywalker Movable Eyes 1 0 Star Wars 1 6 Head Instock | eBay

By the way. the wig will fit on the head it comes with only, it will not fit on the dx07 head due to the different design of the eye-rolling systems.

Damn that's not too shabby. Will work great on my custom Jedi Luke that I've been waiting to build.

Looks very good! You could still use it on DX07,easy enough mod to remove the pers box on the back of the head

I've got a spare HT body. Would this work on that? I've already got a Jedi luke still in the box, so I'd like to just replace it (that face is just awful).

Back