Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GDAY Fellow members,

I was wondering about making a custom jedi luke, but was wondering what is the best recipe for the suit -- combo of medicom and ssc or can I just use the medicom clothes ? was wondering about the boots too

Could I remove the feet and just stump them into place?

And could you describe the connector? I'm trying to visualize it.
That's what I did on mine. He doesn't have any feet because I used the DX body on him but I also used the Medicom boots so the shaft openings are perfect to sit on his calves. With the DiD boot that aren't hard rubber I don't know if it would work the same.

And no you won't need the neck stump, the $40 custom heads come with one.

GDAY Fellow members,

I was wondering about making a custom jedi luke, but was wondering what is the best recipe for the suit -- combo of medicom and ssc or can I just use the medicom clothes ? was wondering about the boots too
Really depends on what look you're wanting. The Sideshow suit is a jumpsuit so no worrying about untucking the shirt and the flap on the shirt folds down with a wire inside if you're going for a Throne Room look where as the Medicom one has velcro which takes away from the look in my opinion. The Medicom clothes fit a little more snug on a True Type or the DX body and the Sideshow one is a little more baggy. So it depends on the body you use. The Medicom boots are the best in my opinion.

That's what I did on mine. He doesn't have any feet because I used the DX body on him but I also used the Medicom boots so the shaft openings are perfect to sit on his calves. With the DiD boot that aren't hard rubber I don't know if it would work the same.

And no you won't need the neck stump, the $40 custom heads come with one.

What about if I use the dx07 boots. And great I don't need to worry about that.

And how does the $40 head look in person? I got the bespin version. It looks great from the pictures.

About to go with the zcwo x-29 body. It's one that jedijim posted on page 84 I think. Will the hot toys hand begs fit on it?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421556697.346763.jpg

How do you like that battery powered saber? Not a fan myself unless you can somehow wrap it in a sideshow hilt. They'd be OK for I guess for a custom no name Jedi or maybe for a training saber.

I don.t like wires and these are the only ones with a decent brightnes and wireless... Anyway another hilt would be better.....

Third party has made this awesome ROTJ Luke head, I got one and it is perfect!! I was using the cut-out medicom wig but this is much better!
Custom Luke Skywalker Jedi Movable Eyes 2 0 Star Wars 1 6 Head Instock | eBay

They have it with the regular wig as well, good for those who want an extra head or to make an ANH Luke:
Custom Luke Skywalker Movable Eyes 1 0 Star Wars 1 6 Head Instock | eBay

By the way. the wig will fit on the head it comes with only, it will not fit on the dx07 head due to the different design of the eye-rolling systems.

Third party has made this awesome ROTJ Luke head, I got one and it is perfect!! I was using the cut-out medicom wig but this is much better!

They have it with the regular wig as well, good for those who want an extra head or to make an ANH Luke:

By the way. the wig will fit on the head it comes with only, it will not fit on the dx07 head due to the different design of the eye-rolling systems.

Wow thanks for the info bud!!

I ordered the second one for my frankenstein bespin Luke! Should be here in a week or so! Looks good and MUCH cheaper than a reg hot toys sculpt. May get the jedi head and jedi clothes eventually so I can have two Lukes in one :yess:

Back