Custom Joker Tie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
002614232700.jpg

For my Harvey.
watermark.php

Man I really think they should have given the Harvey Head a better expression on the sculpt, he is so dead to my eyes. Every time I see a pic, and then see the head they are almost two different people

Finally. These will be shipping out to you guys on Friday or Saturday. I will send out DC numbers then. Thanks for everyones patience and I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks again,
Ryan

Any extras Ryan?

Honestly not at the moment. I am currently pushing through catching up on some things, so I am not really taking on anything new on atm. After some things go out though I will be happy to discuss it then.

Thanks,
Ryan

:banghead:banghead:mad::banghead:emperor:sick:monkey4

one year ago, I sent you by paypal 350 bucks for Mola Ram!!!
Ryan????

Hi Ryan,

what is now with Mola Ram?

when will you ship him????????

You say I can trust you, you promise it was not wasted!!!

but you say in november you have shipt, that is 6 month ago... still no mola and no trackingnummber...

than you say you have shipt him 6 weeks ago... still no mola and no trackingnummber..., and you promised two times that i get this time a tracking nummber, that i can see that realy shipt him.....

what is with some pictures that you allways promised??

what is now , will you ship or not!

i get every day post from the USA , I always get a tracking number, I always get the paket and i always get in 3 to 10 days........ why not mola?????????????????

Yes I am aware of this issue and I am glad this has to do with my Joker Tie. I am still sending out everyones DC number this weekend like I planned but so much for feeling happy about getting caught up. I appreciate the "Concern Emails" and "PMs" and I really like the ones that drop C Howes hints, They just make me ever so happy and motivated. Oh well I am not going to _____ about it really, because I know its my fault and I got behind (Which is why I stopped taking on anything new for a while) and I am not EVER doing runs of anything again! I like making hard to find pieces to help people for their customs but honestly its just too much anymore. AM I retiring from customs? NO! But runs of stuff YES!. I am not going to come on here and write a novel but my hardships in life or bad decisions and look for sympathy from people because thats just the way life is. In the future and projects I do will be a per commision basis or a "one of" sold when finished type of deal. Sorry for ranting.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hey guys,

Yes it has been a little while since I posted an update.
I was actually able to work through alot of these last weekend and should be able to knock them out this coming weekend. I will post another update with pics then. I got back to my normal schedule at work again so I have been able to work more regular now plus I pretty much have everything moved into my new shop now. I really appreciate everyones support on this and everything else that got delayed. Catch everyone this weekend.

Thanks,
Ryan

04-15-2010, 01:41 AM

Thats 3 weekends ago now.

"I am still sending out everyones DC number this weekend like I planned"

...and missed that one too. Then he's ranting because of disgruntled customers. Thats very very very hard to work out!

Ok I am back on-line again. I know I have been spacey lately and not on the board much. Even though this is not like me at al,l I only feel it is fair to my customers to know exactly what is going on with me. Again I have always hated to air my person issues out on the boards but lately me being M.I.A. alot needs an explaination.

Late last year on top of my job being getting busy, my wife started having issues with insomnia. It just came on very quick and was odd because she went to bed every night like clock work. After that she started getting alot of anxiety about not getting enough sleep for work the next day and became very upset about the whole deal.She would panic about not sleeping, and eben started to get chest pains. We went to several different doctors only to get no real answers. Tons of tests, and still no answers. One doctor helped and attributed it to stress due to her very crappy parents that moved closer and won't leave her alone that much (I could go on for hours about this) anyway a few weeks ago she finally stood up to her mother (who is always a victim in everything) pulled the poor me, everybody hates me thing and tried to kill herself (more of an attention getting way) but ended up in a mental hospital to be observed for a few days. Of coarse the did put the stress levels through the roof and the sleep issues started up again. As stated before she went to bed every night at 9:00pm like clock work, then I would work on customs till 1:00 or 2:00 and all was great, now alot of nights are spent trying to take care of her and help her try and calm down. It actually put a bit of a strain on our relationship for a while, but things seem to be alot better now and we are closer for it. Still working on the sleep thing some nights but not as bad as it was. On top of all this I have been trying to finish a contract at work and average driving 1400 - 2000 miles a week to the different locations. Most of my close friends from the board know what has been going on and have been a great help.

The kicker is alot of my projects are very close to being completed or even fully completed and just needing to be packaged and shipped out. Again I really hate coming here and airing all of this out because I try to keep my personal life and customs life seperate, but lately it is not working. The good news is the work contract will be completed next week, so the crazy driving and hotel stays will be finished. My wife knows I am stressed to the max with all of this and actually feels bad for parts of it and has agreed to help me finish (mostly by packaging and mailing things for me) so I can get all of these things out to you guys. Again I am not looking for sympathy or playing the poor me artist card, I just wanted everyone to understand what has been going on. We should get alot accomplished toward this, this weekend and get everyone the updates so long over due. Things will definatly be better soon.

Thanks to everybody,
Ryan

Back