Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this ordered (EX) can't let my Bullseyes all by themselves now can't I?
:panic:

I might have to pick up a Bullseye myself. I'll be honest in that I'm not a big fan of the sculpt, but between Elektra and DD, how could you not own it...at the right price?

Just had the chance to see the Bullseye comiquette in person, & was surprised to find it was a larger sculpt than expected. If DD is in same scale, this should be a larger sculpt than we imagine. Hoping for the large.

Just wish we could hurry up and get past the 1/5 fluff and get to the good ss marvel down the road ;)

I think the 1:1 bust will complement this nicely, which is a big part of why I'm keeping my order. Plus, my Elektras are lonely...:lol

Can't believe that some would consider this statue as mere fluff!? The sculpt. pose, base, & details are all outstanding, regardless if it's 1/5 scale. Surely one of the best DD representations anywhere. Don't understand, (nor do I want to), how some collectors dismiss great sculpts solely because of their hang-up with size!??..... Oh,.......kinda makes you wonder though.:lol:thud::cuckoo:

Back