Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless what scale this is, it is too awesome to pass up! Once in hand we will be blown away!

until you put it next to 1/4 pieces :lecture

This piece will be tricky Ink. If they put the DD PF in a spandex or red felt costume, then the comiquette will be the DD piece that will be must own. If SSC does a mainly painted body then the 1/4 scale will be hard to beat if the sculpt is good. Time will tell I guess.

SSC could have avoided all these issues if the comiquettes were also all 1/4 scale.

This piece will be tricky Ink. If they put the DD PF in a spandex or red felt costume, then the comiquette will be the DD piece that will be must own. If SSC does a mainly painted body then the 1/4 scale will be hard to beat if the sculpt is good. Time will tell I guess.

SSC could have avoided all these issues if the comiquettes were also all 1/4 scale.

I think they will do the DD PF sculpted like spidey & have the wire on the batons be the PF part. it would look weird if the costume was fabric

Isn't the Bucky Cap have a pleatherish material for the pants? I'm sure the eventual DD PF will have the same. What I want though is the spandex styled material, yes the Captain America PJs for the Yellow Variant. That is the purchase for me.

YOU HEAR THAT SSC? NO CHANGE-O-HEAD! GO OLD SCHOOL AND GIVE US A VARIANT!

Isn't the Bucky Cap have a pleatherish material for the pants? I'm sure the eventual DD PF will have the same. What I want though is the spandex styled material, yes the Captain America PJs for the Yellow Variant. That is the purchase for me.

YOU HEAR THAT SSC? NO CHANGE-O-HEAD! GO OLD SCHOOL AND GIVE US A VARIANT!

a yellow DD EX would be grey hulk epic :lecture

I think they will do the DD PF sculpted like spidey & have the wire on the batons be the PF part. it would look weird if the costume was fabric

Too true. If they do that I may even pick the piece up. I'm just not a fan of the cloth. I'm all for the scale of the PF pieces. Fully sculpted 1/4 scale pieces is what I dig!

No worries, someone will cut off the cloth and do it up comiquette style either way.

until you put it next to 1/4 pieces :lecture

That will depend on who sculpts the 1/4 scale DD. Other than Martin Canale/Gore Group, I don't see anybody coming close to Pablo Viggiano's version, which I consider a masterpeice. We'll just have to wait & see, but until then, this is the best DD out there. IMO.

Not if they use the same frabic as Emma PF. That leather-like pants looked really good on her.

this will most likely be getting the axe once i receive any sort of notices, may reorder it once i start to see some in hand pics along side Elektra.

Back