Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just hope this bad boy doesn't come terribly flawed like Spidey & the Iron Man Maquette. Any news when this will be shipping out?

One statue that I'm truely waiting to see in hand photos to make my decision. I really like this statue but would like to see how big DD is on top of his base.

i'm just afraid that if i wait till in hand pictures show up that i'll be too late to order the exclusive :slap

Since I've got the Elektras, the DD is a must.

Not only that, but a 1:1 bust is coming soon. Not owning this I think would be a mistake.

If that 1:1 is anything like the 1:2 LSB in terms of detail (hollow or not), it will rock. I'm still in the camp that the DD LSB is the best in the line to date, so when I saw the sneak peak at the 1:1, it was a dream come true.

It's all a bunch of "if's" at this point though...

There can be exceptions to the 1/5 like the punisher because it is so bad ass, and maybe this. Who knows

I almost forgot about the chang-o-epitaphs on this one. That's one of the big pluses for me. Attention to detail goes a long way.

I've got the EX on pre-order. I've liked the way the piece looks so far. Even though it is not 1/4 scale I think I am going to keep it. He will go well with the Punisher comiquette, Elektra and Bullseye.

Last edited:
Ordered this, you fellas sure it is 1:5 scale?

It has to be. With Bullseye and Elektra being 1/5 scale this piece should also be in the same scale. SSC hasn't made a marvel comiquette that isn't at least 1/5 scale to my knowledge.

Although it's 1:5 it's still pretty sizable at 22.00" H / 56 cm. Spidey and Silver Surfer are 24" H / 61 cm

I'm getting this, but if it really doesn't fit with the rest of my statues wich are 1:4 i don't think it's difficult to sell this piece

Back