Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah IL, I saw that piece and think it's the best Bats statue I've seen to date. I'm still hoping some company can put out a legit Bats statue. I've never bought a custom piece and would rather have a company release a cool looking Batman statue. Not sure I want to go down the custom road. I already spend too much $$$$ on this hobby!:lol

I more inclined these days to stay official with my statue collecting habits, but there is those times that they make stuff that's just to SWEET looking to pass on. Legal or not. But I'm pretty much nowadays in the same boat as you.

I think so :) They will make a fine display together. Whenever they make the DD PF, I will buy it too.:wave

Hey VS,

What's good? I would like for you to post on my behalf to T.C. my appreciation of the thread he started asking where I was.

Tell my bretheren that it's much love from me over here at SSF. Still wish that I could be there, but that's the way they (mods) roll over there.

P.S.

I guess if I stole from other members, I would eventually be able to return. At least that's how Galactus rolls, but oh wait he's not a mod anymore...LOL funny character there...:lol

Hey VS,

What's good? I would like for you to post on my behalf to T.C. my appreciation of the thread he started asking where I was.

Tell my bretheren that it's much love from me over here at SSF. Still wish that I could be there, but that's the way they (mods) roll over there.

P.S.

I guess if I stole from other members, I would eventually be able to return. At least that's how Galactus rolls, but oh wait he's not a mod anymore...LOL funny character there...:lol
That's because he got fed up with the likes of you! :lol:rotfl:lol
I am so funny sometimes! I didn't hear you got banned. Guess you were naughty? So, there's a thread over there, eh? I'll have to go check it out and show my support for your eternal banning.

perma-banned.gif

KIDDING!!! :D
Come back soon, brother. Don't let those pesky mods keep you down. :)

:lol They have serious trouble confirming most thing relating to scale, and I think they failed this time too. :monkey3

I think we're all banking on 1/5 though.

Fine with me, just want to complete this with my Bullseye & the Elektra I'm trying to purchase at the moment & I'm good.

Hey VS,

P.S.

Galactic is nolonger a mod there?:dunno:thud: I will send my regards to TC on your behave.:1-1:

Back