Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancelled my
dd.gif
and ordered Rogue PF instead. I just couldn't live with the fact that he's 1:5

Well, we have been down this road before Divo. Just because I'm critical of one Bowen piece does not mean that I think all Bowen statues are lacking. In fact, I think many of Bowen's statues are the definitive statues of the marvel U. I can't even say that the SSC DD is better than Bowen's classic red DD on a gargoyle. I own that piece and I can say it will be hard to top. The Bowen Batman was done very early in his career. He has improved greatly since then. Let's just say we don't share the same opinion on BD and leave it at that.

I am very much looking forward to adding the SSC DD to my collection. I separate my BD statues from my SSC ones in my collection. For a long time my SSC collection was lacking in great marvel characters because I'm not a PF fan. With the release of the Hulk, Punisher, Thanos, Silver Surfer, and Spidey comiquettes, my SSC collection is finally taking shape. When SSC releases a Thor and Cap comiquette I'll be over the moon stoked. DD will look great next to all of them.

Agreed, that we don't agree on Bowen, but I'm not the one who brought it up, I just commented on your Bowen comparison. But we do agree on our preference for comiquettes vs PF, & yes, Cap & Thor are a must for this line. So it's all good. Happy collecting.:wink1:

It's April now...:slap

I have $300+'s dollars of reward point that's burning a hole in my pocket, and now I'm going to have to wait another month...:( It's going to be a toss up to drop them on this DD or the Angel comiquette.

I have $300+'s dollars of reward point that's burning a hole in my pocket, and now I'm going to have to wait another month...:( It's going to be a toss up to drop them on this DD or the Angel comiquette.

I'm not a fan of Angel but that piece smokes this DD. :lecture

I think they are both nice pieces. I really don't care about Angel enough to buy the comiquette. So it would be DD for me all the way. I always say if you like 2 different statues about the same, buy the statue of the character you like the most. I have no regrets when I do that.

Back