Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beat-down-o.gif
This makes Barbarian very happy. :) :peace
That's what he says, but that the past. Thanks for doing that for me.
I still can't find the thread. Could you or VS please pm me a link? Thanks.

So if he's no-longer a mod, why couldn't you come back then?

P.S. I did post the last sentence you wrote here on SF. :monkey3

He says he's not a mod, but if you try and add him to the ignore list. It says that you can't because he's an admin./mod of the site. If you're not one of those then anyone can be added to the list. I really tried to add him, so that I would have to bother with him anymore. And that was when he said he step down as the forums SUPER mod.

Just try it for yourself and you'll see.

Thanks for the post on SF VS!!!:yess:

He says he's not a mod, but if you try and add him to the ignore list. It says that you can't because he's an admin./mod of the site. If you're not one of those then anyone can be added to the list. I really tried to add him, so that I would have to bother with him anymore. And that was when he said he step down as the forums SUPER mod.

Just try it for yourself and you'll see.

Thanks for the post on SF VS!!!:yess:

Goes to SF.......

Thread's already locked :rotfl

Yeah I figured it would after VS posted for me....:monkey2

But like I've said before they can have that site it's all good where I'm at now. This show just keeps moving and I don't need SF for that to happen. And as I have said before "It was fun while it lasted, but all good things must come to an end." :peace

But like I've said before they can have that site it's all good where I'm at now. This show just keeps moving and I don't need SF for that to happen. And as I have said before "It was fun while it lasted, but all good things must come to an end." :peace
Wow, locking that thread already? Seriously WTF is that? Its almost as bad as when BD got banned there too?

Wow, locking that thread already? Seriously WTF is that? Its almost as bad as when BD got banned there too?

All I'm going to say is thanks for the post, and it's a shame that mod(s) can be so petty...:(

But let us turn the page no more about SF and its ultra sensitive, thin skinned and very bias mod(s).

I still collect "Like I give damn" anyways...:D

Good riddance!

I canceled my wait list. I think I'm going with the Angel over this one. :(

I barely post there anymore...the sideshow section is lame and days behind this site

I canceled my wait list. I think I'm going with the Angel over this one. :(

Normally, I would condemn you for this....:lol j/k

BUT I think Angel is a worthy trade up. :rock

As long as you get one or the other, you're golden.

Lose:lose .

Maybe. I really like Angel and I think his wing span will make him fit in with my 1/4 scale stuff. I just don't think this Daredevil will fit in with the rest of my stuff. :dunno

Back