Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm totally ok with it being pushed back...I already don't have room or anywhere to put the statues I have coming before then. IKEA save me =)

Yeah before all the delays started rolling in, I had around 7-8 PO's all scheduled for April, I was already starting the "which gets the axe" routine. Relieved to see a few of them are being bumped!

Well I'm :pray: that it's going to be worth the wait.

6a00e5544e92598834011570697dd2970b-450wi

I'm sorry to bring this up but anyone who has HBO at their house, have you realized it seems like they are playing the DD movie at least once a day now for the past week...:dunno

I love this statue, but that movie not so much :slap

I'm sorry to bring this up but anyone who has HBO at their house, have you realized it seems like they are playing the DD movie at least once a day now for the past week...:dunno

Oh, I do and I'm lovin' it!!! I like that movie a lot, despite the less than favorable reviews.

Oh, I do and I'm lovin' it!!! I like that movie a lot, despite the less than favorable reviews.

well I tell you what...I can't seem to stop watching it when it's on...but I don't care for the cast that was chosen at all. Bullseye/colin looks constipated the entire movie. Just my opinion but I think they could have done much better in the casting.

daredevil_bullseye.jpg

I dont like the movie either, but thats the first time I get to know DD.

Back