Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6a00e5544e92598834011570697dd2970b-450wi

As you can tell from all my previous comments. I really, really want to like this DD comiquette.

As you can tell from all my previous comments. I really, really want to like this DD comiquette.

I think this statue looks good already through SSC photos, which generally don't do their products justice...that said I think the in hand impressions/photos are going to knock people on their butts. :clap

I think this statue looks good already through SSC photos, which generally don't do their products justice...that said I think the in hand impressions/photos are going to knock people on their butts. :clap

Cant wait to see him in person !!!!!!!

or maybe the handful that actually ordered it are wrong and the rest of us are right :rotfl
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl "Handful." So, how big are these hands that can hold 1500 folks with impeccably great taste? I'd say it's you folks that are WRONG that are the handful. Us folks that are RIGHT are the boat load! :wink1:

The above quote is simply an opinion. Some folks say opinions can't be wrong. I strongly disagree. :D

Opinions are like A_HOLES! Everybody's got one!:lol

By the way Barb.....You are 100% correct about them being 100% wrong!:yess:

Last edited:
Back