Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200122_press21.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Looks fantastic to me, can't wait.

Totally agreed. I think this one is going to blow minds in hand. Although it already did for me with the pictures.

Glad my wait list converted for this one.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lopi1FmMnBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HULK is STRONGEST/SMARTEST DER IZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got a change in schedule notification for my flexpay. Last payment is now due at the end of May. Guess DD is delayed, which is a bit of relief as there are so many things coming out the next couple of months.

Just got a change in schedule notification for my flexpay. Last payment is now due at the end of May. Guess DD is delayed, which is a bit of relief as there are so many things coming out the next couple of months.

:chew:chew:chew
HUZZAH!
More money for moi!
tumblr_lhb57xTUhk1qce0y2o1_500.png

:chew:chew:chew

so daredevil will ship end of may - early june ???? :slap

everything gets delayed lately :gah: but hell no problem for me since i already got war machine maquette coming at the end of the month :yess:

Back