Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah she's between 1/4 and 1/5 scale from calculations. Bigger than 1:5 tho.

Elektra

Height Measurements
- Sole to hip: 22.6cm
- Hip to shoulder: 9.2cm
- Shoulder to tip of head: 7.7cm
- Total height: 22.6 + 9.2 + 7.7 = 39.5cm = 15.55"

1:4 ------ 15.55" x 4 = 62.2" = 5.18 feet = 5' 2"
1:5 ------ 15.55" x 5 = 77.75" = 6.48 feet = 6' 5.8"

I can respect your work/effort Fuzz, but I suspect there's an optical illusion going on in the comparison.
Spiderman's head is like in your face kind of head with a slight turn. Elektra is looking sideways. And Daredevil is getting close to a silhouette. His(Daredevil) base/headstone looks like its leaning backward, even if he's leaning forward a little.

I can respect your work/effort Fuzz, but I suspect there's an optical illusion going on in the comparison.
Spiderman's head is like in your face kind of head with a slight turn. Elektra is looking sideways. And Daredevil is getting close to a silhouette. His(Daredevil) base/headstone looks like its leaning backward, even if he's leaning forward a little.

Perspective of Spidey will definitely skew that comparison bro, very good point. Even so it's a rough guide and you can sorta take all that into account when looking at those pics. Best you can do without proper measurements. If you think of Elektra looking up her face would look slightly bigger.

It is funny that you quoted him so that I could see his post. He called me the same thing when I was questioning Sideshow's goofy choices (specifically, Dinovenom). He then proceeded to explain that Sideshow would rather have an item sit on the gift card list at a discount instead of sell out immediately.

After his redundant lecture and goofy economics, I slapped the /ignore on him.

By the way...characters that have "cheap and easy appeal" are what put Sideshow's Marvel line on the map. :wink1:

:slap Seriously? That was, what? A year ago? Ant this thin-skinned little man still won't let that die? :cuckoo: Interesting that he'll "slap" the ignore on me so that he can't hear me rebut. :pfft:

I'm assuming, Quadcent, that you took the remark in the light-hearted manner in which it was intended. Right?

Sideshow delivers. :rock

I wish it was a 1:4 scale, but Sideshow made up for it with the detail and switch out parts, IMO.

Sideshow delivers. :rock

I wish it was a 1:4 scale, but Sideshow made up for it with the detail and switch out parts, IMO.
Well, we did get news that a 1/4th is in the works, so I am happy! I will admit that the switch out headstones is a great idea and is an ingenius way to incorporate an EX.

Well, we did get news that a 1/4th is in the works, so I am happy! I will admit that the switch out headstones is a great idea and is an ingenius way to incorporate an EX.

Very true! :lecture

Now, we just need Cyclops and our campaign can finally rest. :yess:

I'm so there on the 9th. This is an awesome looking sculpt. I just hope it is at least 1/5 scale. Really digging all the details in this piece.

the exclusive sculpt sucks.

2001221_press03-001.jpg

*tee-hee*

That looks like the regular version of Wolfsbane.....:lol

*tee-hee*

That looks like the regular version of Wolfsbane.....:lol

Yes, from the X-force diorama.

Daredevil is a ____ing miniature. Just call it a diorama. Cross comiquette with a mini-Daredevil.

P A S S !

Daredevil is a ____ing miniature. Just call it a diorama. Cross comiquette with a mini-Daredevil.

P A S S !

Go back to school. These were done by different sculptors.

Here's some really rough estimation from apple sizes.

ddcompare01-1.jpg

Just the heads:

ddcompare02.jpg

Further manipulation is required F. Spideys head is forward of the scaled apple as is Elektras whereas DD is well back from the apple due to the lean on the headstone.

Further manipulation is required F. Spideys head is forward of the scaled apple as is Elektras whereas DD is well back from the apple due to the lean on the headstone.

Yep, definitely a different perspective, it would help if they did all the apple photos on the same plane and that's a good point about the lean. Spidey's cam is angled down as well which would further skew apple sizing.

I wish they photographed this with another existing piece in our hands, like they did with Hulkbuster/Hulk and Colossus/Nightcrawler/Rogue.

Well I'm glad for you bulls, now you can get both DD/bullseye comiquettes, especially since they improved the headsculpt on that latter.

:slap Seriously? That was, what? A year ago? Ant this thin-skinned little man still won't let that die? :cuckoo: Interesting that he'll "slap" the ignore on me so that he can't hear me rebut. :pfft:

I'm assuming, Quadcent, that you took the remark in the light-hearted manner in which it was intended. Right?

eh, light-hearted :dunno, just a minute gotta look that one up now.:gah:

OK yeah that's what i felt.:yess:

j/k yeah i wasn't hurt or crushed by your fancy word.:lol:lol

I wish the print this time was huge. That would be a pretty nice print to have but would only look good to me really big.

P A S S !

I am thinking Vex here is really buzzy beanie btw...whatever his name is.

i thought the exclusive was the alternate sculpt. i'm very happy it's the print, so i can pick up the regular version for a lot less on the secondary market. more prints please!!! me wallet likey.

Back