Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else notice the name plate is different on the Tombstone.....anyone hear if the Base has a switch out Nameplate as well??

or have they just not made up there mind on whats going to be the official release?

Both the Exclusive and Regular editions will come with three switch-out nameplates for the tombstone:

Blank
Elektra
Jack Murdock
:)

-SideshowAlex

Alex is there any pictures of this next to either Bullseye or Elektra?

This is as good as it gets...

BDD-1.jpg

Alex is there any pictures of this next to either Bullseye or Elektra?

As of right now, no, but they are planned to happen soon. They probably will not be ready in time for Pre-Order . When done the photo galleries will be updated accordingly of course.:)

-SideshowAlex

Quad, you freakin' Philistine... :lol

:dunno:dunno What???

EDIT: just looked up the definition

Philistinism is a derogatory term used to describe a particular attitude or set of values. A person called a Philistine (in the relevant sense) is said to despise or undervalue art, beauty, intellectual content, or spiritual values. Philistines are also said to be materialistic, to favor conventional social values unthinkingly, and to favor forms of art that have a cheap and easy appeal

:yess::yess::yess:

The price is surprising to me on this one! I would've thought it'd be closer to the Spider-Man comiquette in cost...But maybe that's becaust the scale is smaller?

Looks great for those collecting 1/5 scale but I'm going to wait to see in-hand pics of this before I purchase.

SS should really start paying attention to scale - in line with the rest of their releases (electra, bullseye etc).

i wasn't to thrilled about getting this one, but i'm such a fan of bases (even though this one is a bit overwhelming:dunno) and he'll go perfectly with the Elektra Com, and later when the yellow version is released, i'll have one to go with both the red and white Elektras

Here's some really rough estimation from apple sizes.

ddcompare01-1.jpg

Just the heads:

ddcompare02.jpg

Last edited:
Looks interesting Fuzzy. So Elektra is 1:5-ish scale, right?

Yeah she's between 1/4 and 1/5 scale from calculations. Bigger than 1:5 tho.

Elektra

Height Measurements
- Sole to hip: 22.6cm
- Hip to shoulder: 9.2cm
- Shoulder to tip of head: 7.7cm
- Total height: 22.6 + 9.2 + 7.7 = 39.5cm = 15.55"

1:4 ------ 15.55" x 4 = 62.2" = 5.18 feet = 5' 2"
1:5 ------ 15.55" x 5 = 77.75" = 6.48 feet = 6' 5.8"

Back