Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought the exclusive was the alternate sculpt. i'm very happy it's the print, so i can pick up the regular version for a lot less on the secondary market. more prints please!!! me wallet likey.

The Ex. is the alternate sculpt and print. The reg. version has neither.

i thought the exclusive was the alternate sculpt. i'm very happy it's the print, so i can pick up the regular version for a lot less on the secondary market. more prints please!!! me wallet likey.

It's both the print and unmasked portrait.

The Exclusive also includes the switch-out left hand holding the mask. :)

New-Ninja-Turtles-Movie-Gets-Fast-Tracked-Adds-Writers.jpg

I'm really liking this piece more and more. The 1:5th size is not my favorite scale, but I think this will really look great on my desk or some place a little more casual. I like to integrate my collection in with my office, which is something I have trouble doing with the Premium Format pieces. I know this won't be THAT much smaller, but I think it will be just small enough, making it much more display friendly....if that makes any sense. :lol

should also go with badass scale wise:yess:
and for all those that have the punisher vs DD dio should be happy to have both characters represented (all 10 of ya):monkey3

2ms0a5z.jpg

If I can pick up the Modern version of the DD vs. Punisher Dio for cheap (ie $150 shipped), I'll bite.

Until then, I'll hold off.

As much as I have clamored for a DD large figure--I am not really digging this. Gonna pass. maybe a pf with pjs to match my others. But if the pose and sculpt dont reach out and grab me--:monkey2

I will be very surprised if DD is actually 1/5 in size. This thing is priced too cheaply to support that, given the size and complexity of the base. Why can't SS show us a pic next to elektra? I think the fact that they do not is telling.

still cool as a diorama, and I will be purchasing the exclusive.

I will be very surprised if DD is actually 1/5 in size. This thing is priced too cheaply to support that, given the size and complexity of the base. Why can't SS show us a pic next to elektra? I think the fact that they do not is telling.

still cool as a diorama, and I will be purchasing the exclusive.

How much is it priced at?

Back