Daredevil legandary bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, but would have liked to see a PF, but knowing how SS works the Marvel license, a PF is probably around the corner.

When they do a PF I hope the exclusive is in the classic Yellow costuming although I just got an image in my head of an interchangable head with Matt Murdock likeness and an interchangable hand with one gripping the Daredevil mask and smiled too.....

Looking at the Elektra, Punisher, Hulk, and Cap PF's SS will almost certainly have the exclusive be his yellow costume with a unique base as an additional possibility as well.

JABBATHERIDGE said:
A yellow exclusive would be so cool, but would make it harder for fans who wanted both but couldn't afford them. I love the DD character but I think I'd prefer the red version.
That's why the Exclusive ES will be under 200. :naughty Then most fans won't have to concern themselves with the financial stress of owning both. :)

It doesn't look like it, but I'm hoping his mask comes off or something (although from the preview pics, it looks like his whole face would have to come off). That's what got me into this line, Doom's mask and IM's mask comes off. I was hoping they would extend that into all the busts. I guess It would be DD mask comes off and replaced with Murdock's glasses.

I'll probably buy it anyway. As a teen, my two favorite reads was Iron Man and Daredevil. Until I discovered Playboy. :monkey5

I can't wait to get a better look at Daredevil myself. Sure, I would have loved to see a PF announcement, but it's gonna be hard to talk myself out of this one.

JABBATHERIDGE said:
A yellow exclusive would be so cool, but would make it harder for fans who wanted both but couldn't afford them. I love the DD character but I think I'd prefer the red version.

That's funny because for me its always been about the Yellow Costuming, something about the look always spoke more to me than the red version reading Daredevil Yellow really solidified that for me. While it doesn't make a whole lot of sense running around the night in a bright yellow costume that's where my money would go!

Daredevil_Yellow-bust.jpg

daredevilYELLOW.jpg

If they released both i would have to buy both. This bust is looking good. Hopefully a versus and 1/4 scale is not too far behind.

Khev said:
I wonder if this announcement was deliberately intended to coincide with that of the new 100.00 hardcover featuring the entire Frank Miller/Klaus Janson DD run.

https://www.marvel.com/catalog/?book_id=5998

I have seen three different covers shown for this thing. Which is the correct one?

980c_1.JPG
a202_1.JPG
daredevilcoverky1.png

I'm also trying to get dimensions and info on whether or not they are slipcased. The official Marvel product page tells you next to nothing.

The ill Jedi said:
Tom, Amazon has this cover ^^^ in their listing and their price is $62.99!! No mention of dimensions or a slipcase though, but if you've seen the X-Men Omnibus it should be the same size. The first pic in your post is the Variant cover.

Daredevil Frank Miller Omnibus

Thanks! I haven't seen the X-Men Omnibus. If this has a slipcase and if it is oversized like DC's Absolute series then I will pick it up. And Amazon's price helps as well. I have a $25 Amazon gift certificate that I need to spend...

How can I avoid getting the variant cover?

The ill Jedi said:
Daredevil Vs. Bullseye!!! :rock Right bulls? :D

That'd be cool although DD has had cool fights versus the Punisher and Taskmaster as well that'd make cool busts.

My personal choice for a DD versus piece? Daredevil Versus Kingpin.

Back