Daredevil legandary bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the announcement of the PF is near. The aftermarket value of this nameplate, which is nothing to go nuts about, depends almost solely on a PF announcement.

One thing is for sure: this is the nicest of the three. Mostly because of it's simplicity.

SolidLiquidFox said:
If a DD PF is announced this nameplate will suddenly become very desirable.

That was my thought as well.

I would really like a DD PF so that's about the only reason I went with the exclusive.

2936_press06-001.jpg

I'm not much of a Daredevil fan but that's just sweet looking. I'm sure a Captain America bust of that quality would be extremely tempting.

Just wait till the scalpers (always obsessively poised to buy anything that appears with a low production number)can't even make their poorly invested money back on this. Just like the Doom, but probably even less desired. Didn't they learn? Probably the same fools. :rotfl

Polystoned said:
Just wait till the scalpers (always obsessively poised to buy anything that appears with a low production number)can't even make their poorly invested money back on this. Just like the Doom, but probably even less desired. Didn't they learn? Probably the same fools. :rotfl

When those 'scalpers' start raising the price after the DD PF announcement, you would have wished you got this companion bust. At 100...the edition size gets it out to only a select few. I secured dozens of them. :lol Guess you didn't get one? :monkey2

Just wait till the scalpers (always obsessively poised to buy anything that appears with a low production number)can't even make their poorly invested money back on this. Just like the Doom, but probably even less desired. Didn't they learn? Probably the same fools.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the wait list today.:rolleyes:

I'm surprised this was not a PPO. Such a low run and no indication of one. Thankfully I am not a bust collector.

Back