Daredevil legandary bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
customizerwannabe said:
What is so legendary in scale about a bust that's only 10 inches tall.:confused:

They're waaay bigger than the Bowen busts, I have the Doom LS Bust and it is Awesome! 10 inches may seem small to you but it's not.

Ed, Look see!

dr.doom05.jpg

Karma said:
This will look awesome with the sure to be upcoming PF or Dio

I like the sound of this!

Along with the large-scale bust, you will receive a 'Daredevil' nameplate, which can be used to title your bust or to enhance your entire Daredevil collection!

I'm not the biggest DD fan in the world (Ben AAAAAFLAC (kodi's duck voice), but this bust is perfect in it's simplicity. Besides, at an edition size of 100, I had to get one as did my brother, my sister, my brother-in-law, and my third cousin on Aunt Flo's side of the family. (ala Toe-Jam)

If SS comes out with a PF or diorama with DD, you'll wish you had the companion piece. You can come to me, I've cornered the market with 69 of the 100 available. :monkey1 :cool::lol :D

kodiak8658 said:
I'm not the biggest DD fan in the world, but this bust is perfect in it's simplicity. Besides, at an edition size of 100,

If SS comes out with a PF or diorama with DD, you'll wish you had the companion piece.

same here,
I am not the biggest fan of DD and I do not like busts, but DD bust was impossible to pass,
ordered :rock

exclusive is lame but I am keeping this bust.
The best bust in marvel line so far imo.

once more congrats to SS for a great job :rock

Back