Daredevil VS Punisher Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a disappointing choice. How SS could not pick either Bullseye or Kingpin is beyond me. I am sure it will look good. Congrats to those 3 people who would prefer Punisher over either Bullseye or Kingpin. The one diorama I truely wanted and SS go and ^^^^ it up.

no doubt it'll look good, but a pass, most likely for me.

but then again i've said that before also.:lol:lol
i'd like to see the base before saying no for sure.

What a disappointing choice. How SS could not pick either Bullseye or Kingpin is beyond me. I am sure it will look good. Congrats to those 3 people who would prefer Punisher over either Bullseye or Kingpin. The one diorama I truely wanted and SS go and ^^^^ it up.

Tell us how you really feel Bulls. :sick

I feel for ya. This only leaves Bowen for your immediate fix of Bullseye.

I dont collect the dio line, but this is a great announcement.

Makes complete sense from a marketing point of view. Those that like Punisher will get it, those that like Daredevil will get it. Kind of like the Spiderman vs. the Hulk. I've gotten out of the Marvel dios and if I was able to resist Blade Vs. Drac I'm sure I can resist this. But it looks pretty good.

Speaking of the marketing aspect, I'm sure there will be a DD PF now, since they like to tie their dio's into their PF line, just like Captain and Red Skull Dio has both PF's in order for you to display them properly... I think this is a major hint for the DD fans since there's all ready a Punisher PF!!! :naughty Hence maybe why Bulleye and Kingpin are not the chosen other half of this dio. Hmmmmm

This the first Dio (I was too late in the game for Hulk vs Spidey) that looks like a must purchase for me, and it will be my first dio.

Two excellent characters.

Yeah Bullseye would've been just as cool but something about this combo works for me.

Maybe because i'm still on The Punisher: Warzone high, that movie kicked ass regardless of its massive failure for all involved. That failure works in my favor, it will probably be out on DVD tomorrow.

Wait, back to the Dio.

I want a DD PF or a Warzone movie Punisher PF.

I want this dio.

As long as there is Marvel Announcements, I'm happy.

Punisher looks so-so from that angle but Daredevil definitely has a bad ass sculpt..:rock

Cool choice for a versus. I'm a big fan of both characters and i want to see more. I wish Sideshow could do a Punisher vs line of dios(a fantasy of mine) punisher vs Barracuda :rock, Deadpool, Bullseye and a ''someone has to be first'' Punisher vs Spidey.

punisher_deadpool.jpg

Daredevil PF = ghey

Comiquette = acceptable

Daredevil PF = AWESOME

Daredevil Yellow PF = AWESOMER

Comiquette = NO THANK YOU

Back