Dark Knight Rises - Bane (Now rising on the shelves of -ALI-!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dark Knight Rises - Bane (WIP)

Thanks guys! Just a quick update, I added the top of the coat. I need to remove some of the coat inner material, but I want to finalize the chest harness before I do that. And to finalize the harness, I need the pants. Looks like this is on hold till Tues/Wed.
BaneWIP8.jpg

Brilliant! :clap

Wow... that is crazy talk! There are some people on this board that are AMAZING! It is crazy though, I think the more of these I make, the better/quicker I am getting. Here in Jan. will be my first full year collecting/customizing! It has been a fun journey! Thank you for the compliment! The fact that you even put me that high means a lot!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Honor to those who deserve is, buddy.
:1-1:

Happy new year to you too, Tim.

Btw: You still doin' the MK figs? No one over at my board jumped on, which is pretty sad, but I'd go for a Scorpion, buddy.

:pray:

A masterpiece. As good as an official release. Congrats.

Honor to those who deserve is, buddy.
:1-1:
Happy new year to you too, Tim.
Btw: You still doin' the MK figs? No one over at my board jumped on, which is pretty sad, but I'd go for a Scorpion, buddy.
:pray:

I am pretty much done with the MK figures. I am currently working on an Ermac, and I still want to make a Jade figure. As far as the limited run I did.... I think I still have some parts laying around, let me get back to you here in a few days.

awesome work man :clap

Really amazing work.

Wow, this is coming out cool....

A masterpiece. As good as an official release. Congrats.

Thank you so much everyone. The pants arrive today, so I will have some good pics tonight. I did a LOT of little detail work on the jacket... and not to sound like an ass, but I think it looks amazing! It is all in the details!

List to complete:
Modify knee guards?
Sew pockets to the jacket
Wrist guard
Bomb Detonator

Well, I forgot to bring the good camera home from work... so these will have to do for now!

Thanks for looking!
BaneWIP11.jpg

BaneWIP10.jpg

BaneWIP9.jpg

Looks Insane man!!! The John Connor Pants i recomended looks fantastic buddy .

this is awesome!!!!! great work:clap:clap cant wait for more pics!:)

Back