Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then you're out then :lol

Hey you never know. I mean look at green Ivy. I said I was out until ss decided to make her 350.00! Then add a 20.00 coupon and it was an instant buy for me. Maybe this better pricing can happen again. Not at 350.00 but around 500.00 or less.

If this is more than 400.00 to 500.00 I'm out.

Hey you never know. I mean look at green Ivy. I said I was out until ss decided to make her 350.00! Then add a 20.00 coupon and it was an instant buy for me. Maybe this better pricing can happen again. Not at 350.00 but around 500.00 or less.

This will be About the size of the Gladiator/King Hulk....

ifRuyLu5OOh4e.gif

That's not what's best in life.

What's best in life is ..."Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women."

Tears shmears... lol!

Rises as a whole was a mediocre movie for me. Nolan just lost grip of the Bane character in general. Sure, he was big and bad ass. However, all that was lost when he was portrayed as a patsy. On top of that, Nolan had some eye rolling moments in Rises that made me gag. The whole Robin middle name thing and him taking the time to kiss Selina while a bomb was ready to go off in his city. Please. Like Bruce would endanger the lives of millions in HIS city by taking time for himself and kissing Selina. This is the kind of garbage you see in weak comic book movies. It's something Nolan so skillfully avoided in Begins and TDK. For me it was a disappointing end to the trilogy. I wasn't expecting TDK greatness for the final film. However, making those few changes in Bane's character I mentioned previously and dropping the few cheesy scenes in the movie would have at least made it as good as Begins. That would have been good enough for me.

OK, back to our regularly scheduled programming. I can't wait to see this Darkseid PF. This is the must have baddie for me. He's so damn powerful and bad ass. This is a guy with the power to threaten the ENTIRE JLA by himself. I can't wait to add the Lord of Apocalypse to my collection. I'm anxiously awaiting the full reveal.
My thoughts exactly. Thank you for doing it for me :) also missed it on Batman's character. Batman is too obsessed with being Batman to totally lose touch with the city for 8 years. The healed broken back in mere months didn't help it much either (maybe if they had gone the Lazarus pit route, maybe)
No you're out. We've decided!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Man I hate when I see things in something I really want to love. Is it just me or does that outstretched hand look a little odd with the pose. Kind of like what is he doing. May as well be singing opera kind of thing going on. Errrr. Trying to erase thought now

Back