Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No space. Between juggernaut or this, I choose marvel over DC.

Still looks cool but a juggernaut would look more badass if done correctly

I didn't say they weren't bad ass. But when they get bored, they definitely just make what ever they want haha. DC continuity is also a bag full of cats.

Sadly it may get even worse with Convergence coming up. Don't get me started with Secret Wars. I'm loving the Incursion story line in Avengers/New Avengers so far, but Marvel has made Old Cap and Tony so unlikable for me right now. I'm just hoping everything that has been leading to SW pays off in a good way. I'm not sure how I'd feel if Marvel presses the reboot button after all this.

Hey guys I was doing some quick math. According to DC Comics Darkseid stands 8'9" tall...in 1/4 scale the figure alone would be 26.5" tall, with no base or arms held up in the air....that would make this thing huge.

Apocalypse was 23 inches with no base or extended arm. What's another 3 inches in volume? Granted this will probably cost what the Galactus maquette went for

Hey guys I was doing some quick math. According to DC Comics Darkseid stands 8'9" tall...in 1/4 scale the figure alone would be 26.5" tall, with no base or arms held up in the air....that would make this thing huge.

SS never goes by the real measurements anyways. Otherwise he would be too big. The hulk in the comics and cartoons are way bigger in scale than these statues from the comics and cartoons. Then red Sonja and is bigger than punisher and deadpool.

SS never goes by the real measurements anyways. Otherwise he would be too big. The hulk in the comics and cartoons are way bigger in scale than these statues from the comics and cartoons. Then red Sonja and is bigger than punisher and deadpool.
Actually a lot of times yes they do, but you'd have to own a tape measure and common sense to figure that out.

No, he became popular in the roster of Batman villains way before the movie came out. Smart enough to wear out the bat to defeat him. Also able to "hulk out" by using venom and making him a visually striking villain.

I doubt they would have used Bane in the movies if nobody knew who he was going back to the 90's comic scene or that awful Batman and Robin movie.

Looks like Darkseid won't have light up eyes. :(

Hopefully the pricing reflects this and won't be too crazy like the Sentinel Maquette.

But it also looks like he WILL have switch out parts (but Alex can't confirm anything because she doesn't know if things will be changed)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

No, he became popular in the roster of Batman villains way before the movie came out. Smart enough to wear out the bat to defeat him. Also able to "hulk out" by using venom and making him a visually striking villain.

I doubt they would have used Bane in the movies if nobody knew who he was going back to the 90's comic scene or that awful Batman and Robin movie.

All those people asking for a Bane statue on the other forum was because of the movie.

No way he would've got so many votes if it wasn't for the movie. Just like how Iron Man is so popular now because of the movies.

I'd love a giant Doomsday. His height is supposedly 7' but seems like he's drawn much bigger since Death of Superman. I'd like a PF of his bigger version for sure.

View attachment 156555

Yes doomsday is so cool! PF of him would be so awesome even though I don't know how many would pay 700.00 or more for it. Btw where did those so freaking funny darksied pics go??? I'm searching but can't find them. Did they get deleted? Lol still so freaking funny! Those censored pics. Lol.....

Last edited:
No way he would've got so many votes if it wasn't for the movie. Just like how Iron Man is so popular now because of the movies.
I think you're heavily underestimating how many ppl like Bane as a character. I started liking the character when I read the Knightfall arc as a kid and then more so from BtAS. As much as ppl liked Hardy's performance I wasn't one of them. Comic Ex or FAIL!

I was always baffled more by how many ppl loved Doomsday when he was such a one dimensional character lol (IMO)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Bane was far better in the comics. I thought the movie did the character injustice.

Back