Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This PF needs to be a bit more bulky. Hope it comes with a COH and maybe a better change of arm. Not a fan of his pose. Would be sad to skip this guy.

tumblr_m2swx4MIBP1qm7166o1_500.gif

plz feed the troll, Mr. Green would like some insider discount...hopefully not on some second-hand or third-hand statue.

I am so happy SS is giving us a powerful villain. I thought it would be years before seeing him or Doomsday or Lex. I'm very excited to see the full reveal. I'm a little intrigued because it looks like a sculpted shirt instead of fabric

Nolan's Bane was character wise 100% like the Bane in his early stories (before they turned him into Hulk). He just had a different (better) mask and maybe was not latino (hard to tell, with that accent mish mash Hardy did so awesomely). He even had the venom, they just did not call it that. Punching stone columns to dust and lifting a fully armored Batman up with one arm are superhuman feats, like he did in Knightfall. I think he was perfect. My favorite comicbook movie villain ever. Haters can go and cry in the corner. Loved the Nolan movies to death as the are the only Batman movies who come even close to capturing the comics. Man, do I hate the Burton movies especially, no matter how cool Keaton was in them.
I want a huge TDKR Bane PF someday.

Anyones best guess where this PF's going to clock in price wise? Likely Apocalypse/King Hulk territory?

Nolan's Bane was character wise 100% like the Bane in his early stories (before they turned him into Hulk). He just had a different (better) mask and maybe was not latino (hard to tell, with that accent mish mash Hardy did so awesomely). He even had the venom, they just did not call it that. Punching stone columns to dust and lifting a fully armored Batman up with one arm are superhuman feats, like he did in Knightfall. I think he was perfect. My favorite comicbook movie villain ever. Haters can go and cry in the corner. Loved the Nolan movies to death as the are the only Batman movies who come even close to capturing the comics. Man, do I hate the Burton movies especially, no matter how cool Keaton was in them.
I want a huge TDKR Bane PF someday.

I liked all of the Nolan Bat movies EXCEPT the last one. Bane should have been the child coming out of the pit. Bane should have been the one to want to break the Bat on his own. Most importantly, Bane is no woman's patsy and he certainly doesn't cry like a little girl. Sorry, IMO Nolan completely missed the mark on Bane's character. He tried to humanize Bane. Bane is a BEAST of a man that wants to destroy and conquer any and all obstacles in his way. He's certainly not a baby sitting, easily manipulated, cry baby that was portrayed in Rises.

I would have been happier if he was the child that escaped the pit. Joined up with Ra's and the League shortly thereafter. Then have Ra's bounce him from the League because Bane was becoming too strong (as he grew into a man) and would eventually be a threat to Ra's. Hell, I'd even be cool with him courting Talia and Ra's bouncing him because he's not worthy of his daughter. After the events of Begins (Ra's failing to destroy Gotham because of the Bat), I could see Bane taking up that challenge to prove he's better than Ra's. He will succeed in destroying Gotham and breaking the Bat where Ra's failed. That would have been a much better movie for me personally.

Regardless, I hope you get a Nolan Bane PF if that's what you want. I was very disappointed with the way Nolan handled the character in Rises.

Last edited:
I liked all of the Nolan Bat movies EXCEPT the last one. Bane should have been the child coming out of the pit. Bane should have been the one to want to break the Bat on his own. Most importantly, Bane is no woman's patsy and he certainly doesn't cry like a little girl. Sorry, IMO Nolan completely missed the mark on Bane's character. He tried to humanize Bane. Bane is a BEAST of a man that wants to destroy and conquer any and all obstacles in his way. He's certainly not a baby sitting, easily manipulated, cry baby that was portrayed in Rises.

I would have been happier if he was the child that escaped the pit. Joined up with Ra's and the League shortly thereafter. Then have Ra's bounce him from the League because Bane was becoming too strong (as he grew into a man) and would eventually be a threat to Ra's. Hell, I'd even be cool with him courting Talia and Ra's bouncing him because he's not worthy of his daughter. After the events of Begins (Ra's failing to destroy Gotham because of the Bat), I could see Bane taking up that challenge to prove he's better than Ra's. He will succeed in destroying Gotham and breaking the Bat where Ra's failed. That would have been a much better for me personally.

Regardless, I hope you get a Nolan Bane PF if that's what you want. I was very disappointed with the way Nolan handled the character in Rises.

I agree with you wholeheartedly....I really hated Nolan's version of Bane.

I agree with you wholeheartedly....I really hated Nolan's version of Bane.

Rises as a whole was a mediocre movie for me. Nolan just lost grip of the Bane character in general. Sure, he was big and bad ass. However, all that was lost when he was portrayed as a patsy. On top of that, Nolan had some eye rolling moments in Rises that made me gag. The whole Robin middle name thing and him taking the time to kiss Selina while a bomb was ready to go off in his city. Please. Like Bruce would endanger the lives of millions in HIS city by taking time for himself and kissing Selina. This is the kind of garbage you see in weak comic book movies. It's something Nolan so skillfully avoided in Begins and TDK. For me it was a disappointing end to the trilogy. I wasn't expecting TDK greatness for the final film. However, making those few changes in Bane's character I mentioned previously and dropping the few cheesy scenes in the movie would have at least made it as good as Begins. That would have been good enough for me.

OK, back to our regularly scheduled programming. I can't wait to see this Darkseid PF. This is the must have baddie for me. He's so damn powerful and bad ass. This is a guy with the power to threaten the ENTIRE JLA by himself. I can't wait to add the Lord of Apocalypse to my collection. I'm anxiously awaiting the full reveal.

Last edited:
Nolan batfans need to go find another thread. This thread belongs to Darkseid. Whether in comics or movies he would obliterate Bane. The end.

Back