Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not sold on this one. He looks good, but not great. There is something about the shape of his head that is throwing it off for me. I think it looks too elongated/narrow. Or rather it might be the cutout shape of his helmet around his face.

I agree, Ski. I expected Darkseid to be wider...even his face should be wider. Right now he looks like a skinnier version of the Darkseid I'm used to seeing.

I agree, Ski. I expected Darkseid to be wider...even his face should be wider. Right now he looks like a skinnier version of the Darkseid I'm used to seeing.

That's what I've been saying. I want a obese version like the TV cartoon.

Agreed, not fat enough - he should be squat and broad. His shoulder width to height ratio should be low. Good thing they did not get it right, saves me tons of money and space!!

Agreed. I'm used to him looking larger, much larger. Looks like he lost weight. I'll wait to see full pics to make up my mind

by rain or shine or Mr. Green watching music video while at work, he will PO this Darkseid, or his name ain't Mr. Green, the Greened One!

Will PO this. I just hope the paint job won't be as dull as apocalypse.

Yeah...puts me in a situation. Since this is coming out so close to the new Batman PF which I also want, but I can only use rewards on one. I'm thinking Darkseid might be the better option since he's probably going to be the more expensive piece.

Darkseid will probably have an ex version and lower es.

Still not sold on this one. He looks good, but not great. There is something about the shape of his head that is throwing it off for me. I think it looks too elongated/narrow. Or rather it might be the cutout shape of his helmet around his face.

Agreed - too much forehead might be the problem.

Not obese ... more "thick". More heavy on the muscles and a wider square face.

Darkseid should have more mass...this looks like the P90X version of Darkseid. :lol

Like many of you I have been waiting for SS to complete a Darkseid PF...so I will likely pick it up. But he is not as "massive" as I had hoped...

Back