Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, I'm guessing, with the base, this may be a 30" PF. He looks to be massive. And his head in Kat Sapene's hands was enormous.

I will definitely not spend 700usd on a darkseid SS PF. No way in the world I could justify that to my wife. That's well over $1000 all told, for the quality they have shown??? No chance. I hope this is ~500, I would really like to get it, but I'm not supporting these price increases.

Darkseid-Premium-Format-Tremble.jpg

I really wanted a statue of this guy but not a fan of the sculpt. It's ok but not enough to spend that kind of money for it. This reminds me of Jean grey. It's great if this came out like 10 years ago. I will wait and hope for a obese doomsday instead. SS please fatten that one up if you decide to make him. Also give him a strong menacing pose.

I really wanted a statue of this guy but not a fan of the sculpt. It's ok but not enough to spend that kind of money for it. This reminds me of Jean grey. It's great if this came out like 10 years ago. I will wait and hope for a obese doomsday instead. SS please fatten that one up if you decide to make him. Also give him a strong menacing pose.

Lightseid pf
Obeseseid pf

peep's forgetting that SSC is not responsible for feeding these statues; it is the collector's responsibility! like isn't there a disclaimer of "Subject to change" somewhere? lol

It's useless arguing. SSC is going to make the sculpt any way they want to. I'll buy it only if it meets my expectation and criteria.

I'd pay the cost of a PF if it lives up to this version in stature:
2010897-darkseid6.jpg

I'd hoped this statue would equal the stature and presence of the XM Thanos I have on PO. So we shall see ......

It's useless arguing. SSC is going to make the sculpt any way they want to. I'll buy it only if it meets my expectation and criteria.

I'd pay the cost of a PF if it lives up to this version in stature:
2010897-darkseid6.jpg

I'd hoped this statue would equal the stature and presence of the XM Thanos I have on PO. So we shall see ......

And that's the way it should be though. You only buy what you absolutely want. Sideshow has to try and make something that appeals to the many, but you have the luxury of only buying if it meets your taste.

Personally I love the pose as ode to Kirby since it is his creation and yet they've gone with a fairly Modern, pre-final crisis, yet still the new millennium, take on the character. I'm pretty much happy all around.

But that's how these things go, people will be divided these pieces.

And that's the way it should be though. You only buy what you absolutely want. Sideshow has to try and make something that appeals to the many, but you have the luxury of only buying if it meets your taste.

Personally I love the pose as ode to Kirby since it is his creation and yet they've gone with a fairly Modern, pre-final crisis, yet still the new millennium, take on the character. I'm pretty much happy all around.

But that's how these things go, people will be divided these pieces.

Yup, that's the way it goes sometimes. If this is not a buy for me, than I can use the money on a future XM piece.

Back