Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I was doing some quick math. According to DC Comics Darkseid stands 8'9" tall...in 1/4 scale the figure alone would be 26.5" tall, with no base or arms held up in the air....that would make this thing huge.

Hey guys I was doing some quick math. According to DC Comics Darkseid stands 8'9" tall...in 1/4 scale the figure alone would be 26.5" tall, with no base or arms held up in the air....that would make this thing huge.

Pretty much. But aren't the New Gods huge anyway? Didn't the boom tubes shrink them down or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DC Fanboy in me wants this now.

EDIT: Josh, your post made me look around my studio to see where I could possible display Darkseid (if I get to afford to buy him). @ 26.5"+base (and his reaching arm/hand) he might require as much height and depth as a 1/1 bust!

The DC Fanboy in me wants this now.

EDIT: Josh, your post made me look around my studio to see where I could possible display Darkseid (if I get to afford to buy him). @ 26.5"+base (and his reaching arm/hand) he might require as much height and depth as a 1/1 bust!

Close to it yes, with Base even if it's nearly flat You're probably looking at nearly 28" tall.

Bizarro too.
Dude Bizarro would be so goddamn amazing if they did a fabric suit like they did for the Super PF. They wouldn't have to worry about seams either. They could stictch it in random spots so the QC wouldn't be hard
I always pronounce it in my head when reading it as "Darkseed" even though i know it's "Darkside" :slap
Dude since I was in my teens I always thought it was pronounced "Darkseed" too. It wasn't til I heard someone say the name, did I know that it was "side"
Martin Canale's Lobo still looks better than this. May be the full reveal and different display options may change my mind once Darkseid goes for preorder. We'll see.
Do you know who sculpted this? It'd be nice if the Gore Group had anything to do with this guy. So far it looks awesome
Darkseid probably will be released in 2016. You can still get Lobo this year.
Yeah if that and without any delays. It'll be like late '16 too or early '17 otherwise lol
But lobo is lame and darkseid rules.
Nah bro. Lobo is cool in his own right, you know that

13aa7433d11c6533678e8c995f3d5c19.jpg

Pmsllllllllllll 'I command you to..' ***.

403c8ee60af96e90a998e23bccb1dc52.jpg
Lmfao...it says "I command you to..." And then there's a huge "***" right next to it :rotfl perfect trolling
I love Darkseid but really need something like this:

10697291_10152996469621096_4032987838774930938_o.jpg
Dude, can't wait for Doomsday now that this mofo has finally been revealed
Lmfaoooooooooooo this thread has gone wrong
No my friend, its gone Right! :lol
Dude he's going to be EPIC. Apoc is only 23" to the top of his head (not including the base) so this guy is going to be massive. I can see him at $650-700.
That being said, I hope that the Ex is him holding a freshly torn out spine :) and that light up eyes are part of the Reg!
Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'd love a giant Doomsday. His height is supposedly 7' but seems like he's drawn much bigger since Death of Superman. I'd like a PF of his bigger version for sure.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420515410.055283.jpg

I never liked Doomsday man I always thought it was ripping off legit Superman villains to just create this new guy outta no where and have him kill Supes.

#BRisthecoolestIwannabelikehim

As impressive as Lobo is for his size and detail I'm crossing my fingers that Darkseid blows him away. This PF has the potential to be really impressive--I just hope SS does him right and controls the QC issues that seem to be plaguing them lately.

As for Doomsday, the storyline that introduced him was hokey but I really like the evolution of the design of the character as other artists have done their interpretations. A current version Doomsday PF in scale with the rest of the DC line would be unbelievably cool to display.

Uh, did you really just say that with all the epic DC villains?

I didn't say they weren't bad ass. But when they get bored, they definitely just make what ever they want haha. DC continuity is also a bag full of cats.

I didn't say they weren't bad ass. But when they get bored, they definitely just make what ever they want haha. DC continuity is also a bag full of cats.
The problem with their continuity is they keep trying to please everyone. Honestly post crisis DCU from 85 on was fine. The didn't need to brinv back the multiverse and the new 52 is waste of perfectly good fictional history.

The problem with their continuity is they keep trying to please everyone. Honestly post crisis DCU from 85 on was fine. The didn't need to brinv back the multiverse and the new 52 is waste of perfectly good fictional history.

The new 52 batman arc is awesome. Phenomenal stories in my mind.

Back