DarkSide Collectibles : Batman Returns - Catwoman (Michelle Pfeiffer) 1:4 & 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkSide Collectibles Studio said:
HELL HERE!
Catwoman 1/4 & 1/3 Scale ready in the factory!

8tkSiH6.jpeg

pFdZ9Ek.jpeg

DarkSide Collectibles Studio said:
Drop test for Catwoman!
We could not resist posting it...

It's definitely lacking in paint and sculpt, and now we have JND coming out with one to make it even worse comparatively

Finaly, i love 1/3 Darkside version.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 0
While i agree paint aps aren't super detailed, i still like this statue.

I might pick this version up, when it goes on discount. It could be an interesting project for a repaint and the addition of "real" hair.

The body proportions look off. Her legs appear to be too thin, especially in the thigh area, and her head (both sculpts) look to big for the body.

Honestly, all of the above could be due to camera lens distortion or poor lighting - especially with the high gloss suit.

That being said, if I had this on order, I'd personally be very nervous.

Aaron Self said:
I just received Darkside Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman today instead of the coming Monday like the tracking was saying.

First impressions is it isn't as good as Blitzways and worse, the bust has a huge glaring mold error on the right breast. The right one sags way down, like VERY noticable while the left is upstanding. I know women don't usually have symmetrical breasts but this is ridiculous. If it was on the statue itself I would be very angry but as it's just on the bust I think I can live with it. Too tired from work to take good quality photos that it and you all deserve but will this coming weekend.

The portrait is pretty good although not as good as Blitzways. The hair is too dark on the unmasked portrait but very correctable. The stitching is actually better than expected and it does have some fine details and the boots are VERY well done. The magnet on the switch cover was put in wrong so the polarity throws the cover off. The magnet on the max schrek head on the left covering the switch plate is weak but the right one is strong.

As the Max shrek head covers the switch it doesn't bother me so much that they got the polarity wrong as it's covered anyway. It comes with gloves which is a nice touch. More details and photos will follow, maybe even a review which I'll send to Chris the Batman statue Collector if he wants it.

Overall first impression is it's good but Blitzway's is superior. I took some quick photos of not good quality just to prove I do have it in hand.

ESB-449704842-10167259403916337-8763271506629332111-n.jpg

ESB-449614354-10167259403861337-4776280094908080453-n.jpg

ESB-449754430-10167259403941337-7570092245699963221-n.jpg

Back