Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just completed my purchase as well. Shout out to @Popid for passing along the intel! 🙌🏻
Cheers, and no worries! Sadder end to the story for me unfortunately, as I had to cancel mine right before it changed from pre-order stage :( - because Prime1 suddenly released a Berserk statue that I have on preorder which costs about 1200 AU dollars, and which wasn't due to drop til MID NEXT YEAR. Like, just out of the blue 'here ya go, it's out! surprise!' lol. If anything I had expected that statue to be delayed. Anyway so I oughta use the Spidey money towards that one instead I think. Which should arrive at Sugotoys in a couple of months. I'm very hyped about that, but pretty sad about this one. So here I am still haunting this thread; or it's haunting me heh ;)

Maybe I'll see how the finances go and if he's still available from somewhere in a couple of months. More shops round the world will get theirs in I guess.. if anyone sees any pop up still at retail price..

Cheers, and no worries! Sadder end to the story for me unfortunately, as I had to cancel mine right before it changed from pre-order stage :( - because Prime1 suddenly released a Berserk statue that I have on preorder which costs about 1200 AU dollars, and which wasn't due to drop til MID NEXT YEAR. Like, just out of the blue 'here ya go, it's out! surprise!' lol. If anything I had expected that statue to be delayed. Anyway so I oughta use the Spidey money towards that one instead I think. Which should arrive at Sugotoys in a couple of months. I'm very hyped about that, but pretty sad about this one. So here I am still haunting this thread; or it's haunting me heh ;)

Maybe I'll see how the finances go and if he's still available from somewhere in a couple of months. More shops round the world will get theirs in I guess.. if anyone sees any pop up still at retail price..
Oh dang, you helped me secure one only to have to forsake it yourself...that's a bummer! Well, hopefully you'll be able to manage both...somehow!

Just scored this guy from an inhand seller here in the US today for $344 after fees. I mean that's not too far off what I'd have to pay after tax and shipping from Sideshow, maybe $25 more? Oh well, better than gambling on a waitlist conversion I guess. Just trying to rationalize over here, lol.

Even more pics!
DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0163B.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0195cu.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

A few days after opening him still giddy/in love. Opened up the mark 3 2.0 too both those figures are 🧑‍🍳 💋

If I ever need to hardcore strip my marvel collection down these two are there to the bitter end. Not only two faithful representations of the films, not only two great figures but two perfect representations of the characters as well!

Has anyone successfully removed the suit on these newer Holland/Spidey figs? I’d love to mod his proportions a bit. I see the long seam running under his arm and down his torso, not sure if opening this is enough to access his whole upper body.

Back