Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vader Exclusive Bust 1:1 Pics In Hand

Great review Dennis. I can't wait for mine to arrive!

I'm a Flex-er so I should be charged today, and delivery time is only 2 days for me.

Monday ... :angelsmil :angelsmil :angelsmil

I like this piece more every time I see pics of it.
However, is it safe sitting on the speaker like that?
I'd worry about the vibrations possibly teetering the piece to the side over time.

I'm still waitin' for my waitlist for the ex to convert!
While there may have been more, so far, I've heard of one waitlist conversion.

GB, I figured out how you can be home for Vader. Maybe your lunch won't agree with you if you know what I mean. :D

Yeah, but I already had one Double Down this week :lol

Although in all honesty I wouldn't mind that skipping out on work, but I'm a therapist so its extra douchey to do that now :lol

I was hoping I'd have some lead time and would just be able to take the day off, but this is the quickest I've ever had an item arrive from Sideshow... usually takes 5-7 days, this was 3 :google

Their boats must be getting faster. I received an email last week wanting to know if I wanted to bump up my Gamorrean Guard Flex by a month. I think not. :lol

How tall is the mask when displayed on the base like that? I don't have a solution for displaying both yet... but need to figure something out.

As you can see, the helmet is as high as the Vader bust when displayed on the stand. So you are looking at 28 inches give or take.

Dennis

The bust is 28" with the helmet. The helmet on it's stand looks to be about half that height. The pics on page one are showing the 2 pieces on different height stands.

The Dark Lord is here :)

Amazing!!!
So happy I got this!

Some quick photos:

Darth24.jpg
Darth25.jpg
Darth31.jpg
Darth22.jpg
Darth21.jpg

Darth16.jpg
Darth19.jpg
Darth1.jpg
Darth2.jpg

Darth14.jpg
Darth15.jpg
Darth3.jpg

The EX IS all about this:

Fantastic for display, but both of these pieces eat up alot of room.

Darth5.jpg

Darth30.jpg

Back