Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Vader EX bust will be here on Th. Pictures will be up the same day.
I am sure the stand was worth the wait!
After the Batman on Gargoyle and DD I have no idea where Im going to put this! :duh

Did you get the converting notice or the shipping number notice?

got a charged notice. ill probably have a tracking number when i getr home to check my email. usually i get them pretty quick and im located in SD so not far from their HQ

i've been told not to watch it since the ending it a cliff hanger.

It's not that type of cliffhanger like if Dexter was thrown off a cliff or something, or like one of those Batman TV show "how will we get out of this one" type endings... You can watch the season. Have fun. It's great!

It's not that type of cliffhanger like if Dexter was thrown off a cliff or something, or like one of those Batman TV show "how will we get out of this one" type endings... You can watch the season. Have fun. It's great!

thanks for the heads up. hopefully the 4th season was as good as the 2nd season.

Got my shipping notice... scheduled to be here on Thursday. That is way faster than I was expecting.

Downside is Thursday is my ridiculously long day (work 8a-9p) so I'll likely miss the shipment, and even if I don't there will be no time to play with him :monkey2

Got my shipping notice... scheduled to be here on Thursday. That is way faster than I was expecting.

Downside is Thursday is my ridiculously long day (work 8a-9p) so I'll likely miss the shipment, and even if I don't there will be no time to play with him :monkey2

that is a good problem to have imo :lol

the rest of us are just waiting :monkey2

It's weird, I almost feel like I've cancelled this piece and have to just watch, but then it makes me feel better when I remember, it's not cancelled, just delayed. Looking forward to seeing everyeones photos and feedback though, it sounds and looks like a winner so far, but a larger group will be a better measure than a few select people.

So, unfortunately this is not going through my local FedEx location so if I want it held I have to pick it up in Tulsa which is over an hour away.

I'm going to cross my fingers my wife is home on Thursday to sign for him, if not I'll likely have to wait until Saturday and spend the whole day waiting :lol

Last time something came like this was the Jabba and Throne and it took like 3 attempts to finally get it :cuss

So, unfortunately this is not going through my local FedEx location so if I want it held I have to pick it up in Tulsa which is over an hour away.

I'm going to cross my fingers my wife is home on Thursday to sign for him, if not I'll likely have to wait until Saturday and spend the whole day waiting :lol

Last time something came like this was the Jabba and Throne and it took like 3 attempts to finally get it :cuss

Maybe she sneaks out the back fast when she see's the FedEx truck! She probably has the car running and all that already!

I didn't have to wait attempts with Jabba, but, the day mine arrived, I had it sent to my office but I stayed home because of a real nasty snow storm, so I spent the day knowing it was in my cubicle waiting for me, and also wondering how many of my coworkers were thinking, what the hell did he get now :lol

Too bad I don't still live in Bartlesville. I would've been glad to head down to Tulsa to pick him up for you.

(and take him back to my house to keep forever) :monkey3

Gee thanks Waller :rolleyes:

FedEx is a pain in where I live, real inconsistent on delivery dates (a few times saying they attempted, but never showed up) and being so far from a main hub.

Wish I had known, I would have paid extra to go UPS as they're much easier to deal with.

Gee thanks Waller :rolleyes:

FedEx is a pain in where I live, real inconsistent on delivery dates (a few times saying they attempted, but never showed up) and being so far from a main hub.

Wish I had known, I would have paid extra to go UPS as they're much easier to deal with.

Any time! :D

The one good thing about Fedex is they do Saturday delivery.

Back