Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took some pics tonight of the bust on a custom black and silver bench I made.
2ez5u0y.jpg

Your cat loves it, that is a good sign :D

Worked out some display ideas. Turns out I had an old MR lightsaber acrylic case that was the right height for the dome, and a container I stole from my son for the mask. Again, just camera phone photos:

That case works pretty well. How tall is the helmet?

Through Sideshow, maybe iffy, but if you're after the regular I'd think you could still find it elsewhere, though likely you'd need the full ammount up front for it.

Order it from Alter Ego Comics... you'll save $130. Its where I'd be ordering mine from if I didn't have the exclusive.

BBTS also has it on order, but quite a bit more.

For Sideshow... yes it does. So my final invoice for the exclusive should be about $1040 ($40 for shipping).

Yeah, I think if it was $250 deposit plus another $1250 when it shipped might have changed my mind, $1250 total is pushing it but $1500 probably would have been a point where I backed off

Even if this is not a Shaw autograph, but James Earl Jones, at least the photo might look cool next to the bust:

2h2jbti.jpg

I hope eFX makes a cheapo Vader Saber, I think it'd be nice to have his hilt on display with the pieces of mask when showing the reveal portrait.

Buy the FX version... the hilt is nearly identical to the prop (you can see an image comparison at Rebelscum) and if you can find a broken one- blade not working, you'd save yourself a boatload :lecture

Well the eFX ones are about the same price as the Force FX without having to remove the blade, would just be easier, but I might look into it. I have a Vader Force FX, that'll be a nice compliment to the bust with the mask all on.

That'd work, I didn't pay much attention to the news on FX sabers this year as the hilts aren't anything new, but apparently the features are.

I would like to get all the OT Vader hilts with removable blades, if non-removable then only ROTJ, since I already have the ANH and ESB versions.

At the moment, I have these hilts at 1:1 scale.

ROTS Obi-Wan LE
ROTS Obi-Wan Force FX
ROTS Anakin Force FX
ESB Darth Vader Force FX
ROTJ Luke Skywalker Force FX
TPM Obi-Wan Force FX
TPM Darth Maul Full Force FX

I'd like a true replica of Obi-Wan's TPM/AOTC hilt, Maul's full saber, and I'm not out for exact replica, but a bladeless OT Vader 1:1 hilt would be a nice compliment to this bust, that's pretty much my main interest in a bare Vader hilt, the design doesn't do much for me, but it's a nice companion piece for the bust.

Back