DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 26: Darth Talon Premium Format Review]

grate review chris nicely done :clap.... what's next :rock

grate review chris nicely done :clap.... what's next :rock

:)

Next will be Count Dooku PF and Darth Maul PF.
I'm just waiting to get my voice back. I've been sick the entire week, and I'm not even sure if I'll be back at my normal game before next week. Only have time to do reviews on weekends. :(

Great new videos

:)

Next will be Count Dooku PF and Darth Maul PF.
I'm just waiting to get my voice back. I've been sick the entire week, and I'm not even sure if I'll be back at my normal game before next week. Only have time to do reviews on weekends. :(
oh dear :(... hope you get well soon. My next purchase is the Thor movie pf will have him next week :yess:

oh dear :(... hope you get well soon. My next purchase is the Thor movie pf will have him next week :yess:

Thanks! I hope so too. This is really tiring!

Woah, grats! It's a great piece. Also, the Thor movie is one of my favorite Marvel movies of recent time. I just love the humor in it, and Hemsworth is just fantastic in the role of Thor. Really a solid movie, and I really had low expectations when it first came out.

Thanks! I hope so too. This is really tiring!

Woah, grats! It's a great piece. Also, the Thor movie is one of my favorite Marvel movies of recent time. I just love the humor in it, and Hemsworth is just fantastic in the role of Thor. Really a solid movie, and I really had low expectations when it first came out.
yes it's a grate movie... can't wait for Thor two.

Okay, I need help from all of you. How should I arrange my statues in my upcoming setup?

display_besta.jpg

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 31: Help me arrange my statues!]

It works for me but I do have a question what are you putting on the very top?

I plan to put my helmets there. Currently, I only have the eFX Stormtrooper helmet (the cheap one). But I am considering also getting the upcoming Scout Trooper helmet by eFX.

I plan to put my helmets there. Currently, I only have the eFX Stormtrooper helmet (the cheap one). But I am considering also getting the upcoming Scout Trooper helmet by eFX.

Looking Forward to it; Chris

Me2, mate. :) It will be some months before this is going up. But it's nice to know and plan ahead so I can see what I actually have room for... :)

i would put the boba fett pf as close to the bust as you can with the scout trooper. i say that bc ther both OT and you have an ESB poster, i would have malgus and talon in the middle and the comic statues to the far right

Very cool upcoming display! Are those Bestas? With glass doors?

i would put the boba fett pf as close to the bust as you can with the scout trooper. i say that bc ther both OT and you have an ESB poster, i would have malgus and talon in the middle and the comic statues to the far right

Very good tip. Thanks! I'm going with the comic related in the right-hand side. One day, I might move them out of the display completely. Maybe.

Very cool upcoming display! Are those Bestas? With glass doors?

Thanks! Yes, this is the BESTA shelves. I'm going to use the expensive glass doors. I hope it will look good!

Haha... So, now you must hate me even more! :D

No. that's not possible. :lecture

For PF I'd probably put Captain at the bottom cause he's looking up and Batman at the top cause he's perched on a gargoyle.

No. that's not possible. :lecture

For PF I'd probably put Captain at the bottom cause he's looking up and Batman at the top cause he's perched on a gargoyle.

:1-1::1-1:

Thanks for the tip. You make a good point. I'll do that, I think. And Iron Man bust in the the right-hand side, middle shelf.

Back