Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great! I can't wait to see it in person when i come over to watch a film with you. Get Avengers ready and i'll bring the beers. :lol

:lol:lol

Hey Darth, just wondering...the cabinet which has the Iron Man bust on top is empty, have you decided which piece is to go inside yet? Hulk Maquette perhaps? Iron Man 1:2 LSB? :)

This will be the Iron Man 1:2 LSB ;)

It's where i'm going to live. :wave :lol

:pfft::lol

Nice update and great pics my friend !

Many thanks my friend ;)

Big babies :lol

DSC_1735.jpg

DSC_1734.jpg

:lol @ Big babies

Will you be buying the Avengers Hulk?

@ Jay

Hey Jay, just give in...you know you want to get the Hulk Maquette! :yess: :rotfl I reckon Darthstitch already has it on PO :wink1: so its all down to you...dont let the team down...

@ Darthstitch

Lovely babies Darth, i managed to pick up the Hulk PF from a friendly chap in France earlier this year and you probably know what i mean when i say that my jaw dropped to the ground when i first saw how HUGE this piece was! Without doubt the Hulk PF will never be sold! :)

Hey Jay, just give in...you know you want to get the Hulk Maquette! :yess: :rotfl I reckon Darthstitch already has it on PO :wink1: so its all down to you...dont let the team down...

I changed my mind the other day and i'll be ordering it for sure. :yess: :hi5:

I changed my mind the other day and i'll be ordering it for sure. :yess: :hi5:

Jay, you are now officially a member of the Avengers! Congrats my friend! By the way, i keep finding myself drawn to how many great pieces you have for a UK collector...ie) Dr. Doom PF!!! I feel an invite to your humble abode coming my way very soon! :wink1: :rotfl

Jay, you are now officially a member of the Avengers! Congrats my friend! By the way, i keep finding myself drawn to how many great pieces you have for a UK collector...ie) Dr. Doom PF!!! I feel an invite to your humble abode coming my way very soon! :wink1: :rotfl

:lol

Thanks bud. It's not easy with all the bloody import fees but there was a time i was only paying 5% through fedex. That lasted about a year before they changed it to 20%. So that helped a lot with building my collection.

:lol @ Big babies

Will you be buying the Avengers Hulk?

There is a good chance ;)

Sweet update my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

Many thanks my friend :1-1:

Great Update my Friend on the Babies

Great thanks my friend :hi5:

Excellent pic updates darth. Your collection room is looking stunning! :clap

Many thanks my friend :1-1:

@ Jay

@ Darthstitch

Lovely babies Darth, i managed to pick up the Hulk PF from a friendly chap in France earlier this year and you probably know what i mean when i say that my jaw dropped to the ground when i first saw how HUGE this piece was! Without doubt the Hulk PF will never be sold! :)

It is clear hulk sideshow remains for me the best representation of the character, I'm waiting to see what the future will give hulk avengers, although it'll only complete this hulk. :hi5:

Back