Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
next :

DSC_2418.jpg

DSC_2422.jpg

DSC_2423.jpg

DSC_2424.jpg

DSC_1752.jpg

DSC_1750.jpg

Hey, can you take a close shot of your Cap PF next to the Punisher comiquette? They look the same scale from your pics.

Thanks.

Hey, can you take a close shot of your Cap PF next to the Punisher comiquette? They look the same scale from your pics.

Thanks.

No, they are not at the same scale, the punisher is slightly smaller ...

P1060488.JPG

P1060490.JPG

Great Pic's as always my Friend, I see you moved Navi, Great Statue

Many thanks my friend ;)

Yes, I moved the Navi question of place, and especially not easy to expose with other statues

Spectacular display mon ami!....great variety of items and I love the setup/shelving! Looking forward to future updates!

What an awesome room. I would spend hours in there.

Fantastic as always. :rock

Hey thanks man. Looks close enough for me. At least if the next PF for Punisher sucks I can always fall back on that beauty.

Beautiful display Darthstitch! Congrats :clap

Spectacular display mon ami!....great variety of items and I love the setup/shelving! Looking forward to future updates!

Many thanks my friends
11cbggw.gif

Looking great! I can't wait to see it in person when i come over to watch a film with you. Get Avengers ready and i'll bring the beers. :lol

Hey Darth, just wondering...the cabinet which has the Iron Man bust on top is empty, have you decided which piece is to go inside yet? Hulk Maquette perhaps? Iron Man 1:2 LSB? :)

Back