David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Since when don't we scrutinize and over analyze every little thing in movies and toys though. :dunno

Newb-Gar :lol

Last edited:

Comic book movies (and dolls) create heated arguments over superficial things. Always been that way.

Tattoos and capes mean nothing. If the movie rocks, you'll all adapt to the new and it will become the religion.

Just as Ledger proved. Look at fan reaction to him upon his announcement versus how he's revered now.

Maybe Leto will become the new standard by which all future Jokers are measured?

Nah.....

So are you saying people should actually WAIT to see the actual movies before forming an opinion and ripping them apart?!?

You're mad Wor-Gar, mad!

Tattoos and capes mean nothing. If the movie rocks, you'll all adapt to the new and it will become the religion.

This non Batman film is already doing something that most Batman films never do, and that's showing a car chase with the Batmobile and batman actually chasing someone, not the other way around. In the Burton Batman films, he was the one getting chased, in Forever, Two Face was the one chasing Batman, and in the Nolan films there was a chase Kind of in TDK, but not really. The Chase in TDKR was with the Batwing so it doesn't count. So to see Batman on top of a car like that, it's just awesome. And even better, is how he probably got on top of Joker's car. He probably jumped from the Batmobile somehow.

image.jpg

You may be too young to remember a film called The Dark Knight, where Batman was on top of Scarecrow's van (twice) and was ripping it open with a gadget. Granted, it is an old movie now.

The Dark Knight? WTF is that? Oh yeah, I forgot about that :lol He actually got hit by the van, that's how he got stuck on it like an idiot :lol I guess you were right, Batfleck is my new religion. :pray:

He looks horrible in the suit.
giphy.gif

There are people who don't like the suit? :lol

Why does Joker join a government task force anyway?
I bet he doesn't, he'll be the target.

CGI capes now:slap
You're kidding right? They've been doing that for a while now, MoS did it and most people didn't even notice, you cannot get that comicbook plannel flowing unless it's CGI, even AoU did it too.

Nolan was great with the cape, i just wish there was more

And this cape

is much better than this cape

Yeah.... Nope.

I bet he doesn't, he'll be the target.

But what if this just another Hollywood Dirty Dozen-type "team" movie -- and some guy in a black suit actually talks Joker into "joining up"?

Do you think they'll have some Mission Impossible type music as all the villains head for the car in slow motion.

You're mad Wor-Gar, mad!

xfphsFr.gif

But what if this just another Hollywood Dirty Dozen-type "team" movie -- and some guy in a black suit actually talks Joker into "joining up"?

Do you think they'll have some Mission Impossible type music as all the villains head for the car in slow motion.

If Joker ever joins the SS, it will be for his own agenda and he'll have control at all times, even if it doesn't look like it.

:lol I don't know, it'd be funny.

Remember, Morvul can do no wrong...even when it does :lol

Speaking of which, I love Vision, but his kitchen curtain cape was disgusting.

And this

tumblr_mqku6ytV9m1s3ulybo8_500.gif

is much better than this

ff2phwe.gif
tumblr_moupu5XzTe1rrkahjo1_400.gif

I don't agree with this one. The shot for Batman v Superman is much better than that one in Rises. The BvS one looks like it's straight out of the Dark Knight Returns. The silouette, the sniper rifle, it's great. Besides, Batman is the focus in that shot for BvS. For Rises? It's more about the New York skyline than it is Batman. Even in the context of the movie, the shot made no sense. Cape looks much better for the BvS compared to that one, heavier too. It looks dorky how the legs are showing in the Rises shot. Seems less heroic.
giphy.gif

___

a film called The Dark Knight, where Batman was on top of Scarecrow's van (twice) and was ripping it open with a gadget.
Ummm, that's not what happend...

https://youtu.be/x1ZsiiO3Ymw?t=2m16s

Also, it was the second stupidest scene of the entire movie. First one being the finale with Harvey.

He crushed a van just by landing on it and he beat up a dog, begins suit was a beast.

Back