David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Man oh man does Affleck look so ********* pissed, determined and Bad *** in that suit- !

I'm like yeah ****ing awesome it's batman! But then I remember it's Ben Affleck.

Nah, studios new way of promotion.

Why include a making of documentary on the dvd when we can just watch it live. :lol

I completely forgot that Bale killed many dogs in TDK... :monkey4

Yeah, he punched the **** out them in the name of sweet justice :lol Oh, and he later throws them off a building. :lol I'm surprised PETA didn't make a big deal out of it.

Nah, studios new way of promotion.

Why include a making of documentary on the dvd when we can just watch it live. :lol

Vvkhs1a.gif

This non Batman film is already doing something that most Batman films never do, and that's showing a car chase with the Batmobile and batman actually chasing someone, not the other way around. In the Burton Batman films, he was the one getting chased, in Forever, Two Face was the one chasing Batman, and in the Nolan films there was a chase Kind of in TDK, but not really. The Chase in TDKR was with the Batwing so it doesn't count. So to see Batman on top of a car like that, it's just awesome. And even better, is how he probably got on top of Joker's car. He probably jumped from the Batmobile somehow.

You're wrong!

In Batman and Robin, Batman chases down Mr. Freeze and his thugs, THREE TIMES. He ends up catching Freeze in that high way chase down the arm of that statue after he deactivated Robin's cycle or whatever. He smashes right through Freeze's ice mobile thing and yanks him out. This is in the Batmobile AND on foot!

Beat that!

You're wrong!

In Batman and Robin, Batman chases down Mr. Freeze and his thugs, THREE TIMES. He ends up catching Freeze in that high way chase down the arm of that statue after he deactivated Robin's cycle or whatever. He smashes right through Freeze's ice mobile thing and yanks him out. This is in the Batmobile AND on foot!

Beat that!

I said "MOST" Batman films don't do it, not all. Not that I count B&R as a film :lol

Batman looks incredible, not sure how anyone could dislike that suit. Too bad all of his villains look horrendous. I'm sure Riddler will eventually have question mark tattoos all over him.

That batsuit looks like crap. It looks like body paint. It looks like somebody is sculpting a statue out of clay and is about 1/2 way done.

This was all in the wrong thread...

Kk maybe, but not as worse as Leto Queer Bait Joker... Hell Heath Ledger made Joker look badass and this is 2 years after Brokeback. :lol

:goodpost: :clap Great point there. Ledger's performance was genius...and badass.

I hate the design as much as anyone else.... but to be fair, we haven't seen Leto's performance yet.

This all reminds me of the Ledger heat the year or two before TDK. Not just the choice of actor, but people complained he looked like a hobo, people complained that his face was painted white (not bleached by some silly chemical), people didn't think the hair was green enough... on and on.

Just think, all you guys may end up liking face tattoos so much you get them in 2016.

Batman looks incredible, not sure how anyone could dislike that suit. Too bad all of his villains look horrendous. I'm sure Riddler will eventually have question mark tattoos all over him.

Seriously. They already botched the joker, harlequin and Killer Croc.

That batsuit looks like crap. It looks like body paint. It looks like somebody is sculpting a statue out of clay and is about 1/2 way done.

I'll have to agree. I think the proportions and muscle details are very good, but aside from that, the texture's just too rough. It looks like sloppily painted cloth.

Back